Who's still going?

Not looking good now... The web-page has been gone for a while, now the E-mail Beth has been mailing from (blackberry address I think) is gone. Anyone has any contact information to her?

Wow! Are you serious? People still haven't received thier refunds? :-(

Luckily we received ours back in the summer. I feel bad for those who haven't and I wholeheartedly agree, John... its just wrong. I'm honestly surprised and didn't expect this out of Beth.

Yep... Just keeping updated. Still no sign of a refund (Mine, or my bunkmates), and never did get a response to any of the messages we sent. It seems like we'll just have to consider this a loss, unfortunately...

Are you telling me that people have STILL not received refunds?!!??

As sad as it was what was going on with her son, but looking back at this, I wonder if she would've been better off to let the cruise go on in the end.

I've had a lot of respect for Beth and was really looking forward to going on this. This really is unlike her. I hope this does not end up resulting in having to take legal action for people to get refunds back from this.

As I've said in some private messages... I don't know Beth, but from what other's say and the contact I had with her earlier regarding the cruise, this certainly does not seem like her. I, personally, have no interest in making a legal issue out of this. And I feel like it would go a long way if myself or anybody else could simply get ahold of her.

At this point it seems almost like I should just give up, but unfortunately it was a good bit of money and getting it back would be extremely beneficial to me right now.

As always, I'll keep ya'll updated if anything changes. And I'll be checking back every so often to see if anybody else contacts her or hears something.

As always, I'll keep ya'll updated if anything changes. And I'll be checking back every so often to see if anybody else contacts her or hears something.

Just occasionally popping in here to see if any new news on this situation. I wish I had more suggestions for you to try out on this, but all I can at this point is wish you luck and only hope that she comes back on here or something and try to straighten all this out. Prospects of another, similar cruise is looking awfully slim, unless somebody else, say, Lance King, for example, pulls of something like this (as he alluded to in the past of trying a cruise for the Nightmare Fest one year).

Sucks that people are still out here left hanging, as I know this is a pretty fair chunk of change.

Curious if any of those folks that decided to go on the cruise itself anyway (without the "Triton Power" part) managed to get the partial refunds that were promised as well?

Prospects of another, similar cruise is looking awfully slim, unless somebody else, say, Lance King, for example, pulls of something like this (as he alluded to in the past of trying a cruise for the Nightmare Fest one year).

Will keep you updated on this

Almost a year, and there are still dozens of people who haven't seen one bit of their refunds, so what is going on?

Almost a year, and there are still dozens of people who haven't seen one bit of their refunds, so what is going on?
She probably ran off to Brazil with the money. I cannot believe that Beth has lowered herself to Jack Koshick-type status with this cluster.

My cabinmate apparently got half his refund into his paypal account a while back (No email or contact... Just half the refund appearing from nowhere). So I suppose that's something... I haven't seen any money or heard anything myself, however.

My cabinmate apparently got half his refund into his paypal account a while back (No email or contact... Just half the refund appearing from nowhere). So I suppose that's something... I haven't seen any money or heard anything myself, however.

There is just so much wrong with this. Everyone who paid money for this entered into a binding contract with the promoter, and in that contract it gave the % that would be refunded if "YOU, the individual cancelled. Now according to contract law(got this from a lawyer friend of mine) if you as a promoter cancel a show, tour, cruise, then you the promoter are responsible for refunding "EVERYONE'S MONEY IN FULL", not just a portion Talking about someone loosing credibility.

Here is a statement from the official cancellation press release from blabbermouth:

"All tickets purchased may be honored to cruise on the Carnival Imagination without the event and a partial refund will be credited to those exercising this option. Purchasers who would prefer a full refund will receive 100% of their purchase paid."

It's been over 2 years, and there are still some people who have not received refunds, and there has been no contact from the person that set this up. Well, so much for reputation, trust, and ethics, and doing what is right.