Who's the best ?

Who is the best ?

• Total voters

Anthrax_Mosher

True Fan
Feb 5, 2005
California USA
Shadows Fall and Killswitch Engage are both pretty good. I've been listening to them for a while. I just heard 3 inches of blood, they fuckin rule. they sound like a 80's metal band like iron maiden but i think they are kinda new.For me, i think it would be a tie between Avenged and 3 inches of blood. :headbang:

I voted for Shadows Fall,They are a top notch Metal band the others well,they gotta keep trying,I'm not to familiar with 3 Inches of Blood.i'll check them out. :dopey:

I Just checked out 3 Inches not bad i gotta hear more :headbang:

Yeah. New Slipknot blows big time. The best album they had was the self titled one in 1999. The follow up Iowa wasn't all that good. Now they are pretty dead if you ask me. I picked up KSE's The End of Heartache without hearing a single note. I only heard the hype about them and decided to check it out.

Killswitch Engage probably.
I never got into Slipknot though they have one hell of a fucking drummer.

ok, i will say this so it shall be known forever more:

AVENGED SEVENFOLD SUCK ASS!!!!!!!

i cannot fucking stand those guys. they are fucking pussies and should never be mentioned on a metal board. FUCK AVENGED SEVENFOLD! FUCK THEM RIGHT IN THE EAR!

now, with that being said i'll tell you guys how i really feel. out of those mentioned i like killswitch engage the best. i bought their last disc "the end of heartache" and it was the first album i bought in about 2 years that i could listen to from start to finish without skipping a song. they need some guitar solos though and they'd be even better. shadows fall i like a lot also. they throw down some old fashioned metal and are proud of it. they seem like good people to me. slipknot i used to be very against. they have grown on me a bit though. some of their songs are really good, some are not. i have a lot of respect for them as showmen though. they actually put a lot of energy into their performance and make sure that people get their money's worth. for instance on this tour joey jordison does a drum solo that brings back memories of tommy lee. he's strapped in and his kit rises up, flips up, and ratates. the whole time the guy never misses a beat. now that's some cool shit. 3 inches of blood i have never heard. chances are i wouldn't think a whole lot of them anyway, so i'm not really worried.

I saw 3 Inches open for Motorhead and COC earlier this week, hadn't heard of them before that. Because of the great show they put on, I went out and bought their debut CD. Kinda sound like Judas Priest on steroids. Fuckin' awesome, and even better, they're Canadian :D

Anyone wants to check out a free MP3 of theirs: http://www.3inchesofblood.com/media.html

Not many bands that have a backup screamer...where can I get a job like that? :headbang:

I don't really dig Slipknot's 1st album, or their 3rd

I love Iowa though

I don't like Killswitch, I've never heard any Shadows Fall, and never heard of the other 2... so Slipknot gets my vote

House of Seance said:
I don't really dig Slipknot's 1st album, or their 3rd

I love Iowa though

I don't like Killswitch, I've never heard any Shadows Fall, and never heard of the other 2... so Slipknot gets my vote
if you like general metal you'd like them. they aren't all that origional in thier sound like the bigger metal bands try to be today. more classic death metal elements.
-Jono-

Jono said:
if you like general metal you'd like them. they aren't all that origional in thier sound like the bigger metal bands try to be today. more classic death metal elements.
-Jono-

you're talking about Shadows Fall correct?

just makin sure :Spin:
I'm sure I'll check them out sometime, at least out of curiousity

as a side note:
I've gotten into Dream Theater and Symphony X lately
amazing music

ok, i will say this so it shall be known forever more:

AVENGED SEVENFOLD SUCK ASS!!!!!!!

i cannot fucking stand those guys. they are fucking pussies and should never be mentioned on a metal board. FUCK AVENGED SEVENFOLD! FUCK THEM RIGHT IN THE EAR!

now, with that being said i'll tell you guys how i really feel. out of those mentioned i like killswitch engage the best. i bought their last disc "the end of heartache" and it was the first album i bought in about 2 years that i could listen to from start to finish without skipping a song. they need some guitar solos though and they'd be even better. shadows fall i like a lot also. they throw down some old fashioned metal and are proud of it. they seem like good people to me. slipknot i used to be very against. they have grown on me a bit though. some of their songs are really good, some are not. i have a lot of respect for them as showmen though. they actually put a lot of energy into their performance and make sure that people get their money's worth. for instance on this tour joey jordison does a drum solo that brings back memories of tommy lee. he's strapped in and his kit rises up, flips up, and ratates. the whole time the guy never misses a beat. now that's some cool shit. 3 inches of blood i have never heard. chances are i wouldn't think a whole lot of them anyway, so i'm not really worried.

Like you could play better. :lol:

a7xpromo1.jpg

This photo pretty much sums up why Avenged Sevenfold sucks hippo dick!!!!! And yes Anthrax Mosher I can play better

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
This photo pretty much sums up why Avenged Sevenfold sucks hippo dick!!!!! And yes Anthrax Mosher I can play better

Wow, did they all get sleeved that day. Haven't seen such fresh work on a full arm before, or did they get all oiled up before the photo shoot? lol