Anybody Here Going to Any of the Ozzfest Dates This Year?

BigBronco4x4 said:
Well Fords are like any new car. They will run well, but they don't stand up to age. Bronco line of trucks were discontinued in 96. So all of them are getting up there, mine is a '89 though. My plans were always to restore and that is the only way to go if you are going to buy/keep a Ford. Truth be told, just take it in for scheduled tune ups and regular maintenance even a Ford will last you a long time.

You could always go to a junk yard and get the part to fix the seat.

very true, but in my eyes once i do that something will happen that will require me to consider a new vehicle, then my progress would all be in vain.

thus ill just refrain from sleeping in my car in the event that i plan any road trip...lol :Spin:

You got it easy.. I have a a long list of things I need to fix or replace with newer equipment. Only thing that keeps me from putting a for sale sign in the windsheild is the thought of how cool "I think" it will be when I'm done.

yeah i have it easy for now. once i finally get the balls and the money to get a new car, not used, then i know for a fact i'll be more paranoid then you are about its maintenence.

call me obsessive.

for real. i've been listening to KSE nonstop since i got it. they easily could've been Hardcore act of the year 2002, or Breakthrough Artist of the year.

Yo dude what up dawg.(good. How are you) Yo I'm doin'.

(how have you been) Yo suka fuck you I outta smoke yo. Bang

Yo thuganomic records. Word life.

I just had to do it.