whos' the numbnutz that says grindcore ain't metal?

Meh I could care less about grindcore. As I do not listen to the genre. But I'll jump into this discussion and side with you anyway Big Papa Josh. This heterosexual libido lacking safehaven for bedfellows of bitchery really makes me want to go and make a havana omelot. If people wish to discuss grindcore in the GMD. Then they should be allowed to do so. This board has become fascist and extreme.

Extremely
riaa.gif

But don't blame GoD too much. He's just a 16 yr old who is sexually frustrated. The power over this subforum and the posts within is all he has.

GMD= Generally Mind Dulling

c9.gif

GoD, you have reached a new level of faggotry which is going to be hard to surpass for many years to come.

I thought you'd stopped sucking Prozak off? Hasn't he come yet? :roll:

:lol: What? I stopped moving non-metal threads out of GMD long ago. Pure grindcore is not metal, though some bands are a combination of both.

Dill here - sorry GoD, my fault - I noticed a discussion on best grindcore album had been moved to non-metal, and instantly my metal spikes started glowing red hot... :D

1. Why, oh why, are you and others 'so frustrated' about one internet forum?
2. I hardly moderate anything, I'm certainly barely noticable. Considering my general attitude on this board over the last year or more, I've been far more liberal than the majority should have expected.
3. AWMM, you voted me in as moderator, shut up. :lol:
4. You should be sorry Dilldo, a fuss has been caused over something from 6 months ago. ;)

Guardian of Darkness said:
2. I hardly moderate anything, I'm certainly barely noticable. Considering my general attitude on this board over the last year or more, I've been far more liberal than the majority should have expected.

That's your biggest problem IMO :erk:

You let flamewars and cussing outs of members continue rapantedly (sp?)

Ha, I delete more of that than you realise. I also delete/close all completely worthless threads and generally clean the place up a bit. I just don't do anything these days that might cause controversy, once people start whinging at me the board just gets worse and worse.

So ban people who make it worse. That's what happens at other forums... and I don't care if this is metal or not, it doesn't give people the right to be jerks.