Whose headlining? How long will DT play?

ilias

New Metal Member
Aug 22, 2002
San Francisco
www.iliask.com
WHY THE HELL ARE IN FLAMES HEADLINING THE SAN FRANCISCO SHOW? WHAT IS THAT KILLSWITCH ENGAGE THING? Where did that crop-up from?
Don't take me wrong, I love (early) In Flames , but they will be playing Clayman and other crap and moreover, they've played already three times here!
I strongly believe Dark Tranquillity should headline the tour.

How long is each band going to play?
I DEMAND Dark Tranquillity to play for at least 90 min!

Sentenced: Not needed, not related. They used to be cool, now they are more rock than metal! :\

NOW I HAVE ONE LAST THING TO SAY... IF I SEE ENCOURAGMENT OF MASS PIT, THAT WILL BE IT!!! I cannot stand to see more concerts get destroyed because some people don't know how to enjoy music and all they know how to do is run around, hit each other, and "enjoy" the music. I don't think that is enjoying! More like stupidifying and degrading metal music, making us look subhuman to others and us. Headbagging is just perfect, why hurt eachother?

I've been waiting for this Dark Tranquillity... Make me proud!!!

In Flames is headlining because it's THEIR tour. And you'll be lucky if DT plays for 45 minutes, so you can forget about an hour and a half, LOL.

Sentenced is PERFECT on this tour too, I'm sure IF & DT feel that way. They go back a few, and had this exact same touring lineup in Europe back in 2000 I think?

I'm not thrilled about the Killswitch thing either.

Ti kaneis re patrida sthn 3enitia? ;)
Hmmm kai isws einai kalytera na mhn exeis to onomatepwnymo sou sthn ypografh sou :)

Spoudazo, ti na kano! Edo, mou vgeni i psixi.
Ama den eixa to onomateponimo sto signature, pos tha eixeres oti eimai ellinas? ;)
Pigene na dis to: My Big Fat Greek Wedding. GAMO TIS FASIS! :)
Den xero amma mporoume na grafoume sta ellinika, opote kalitera na grafo sta agglika na min me dioxoun! :)
I CANNOT WAIT NO MORE... Arait, I will wait! :)

TAKE CARE!

To mantepsa ap to ilias :p :p :p
8a paw na to dw syntomws, as opsetai h e3etastikh pou erxetai!! :mad:
Btw, sigoura 8a mas kra3oun gia ta ellhnika, na mas diw3oun ligo xlwmo, alla kalytera na mhn to polypiesoume :p
Ante kalo kouragio sta 3ena!!! ;)

Dark Tranquillity rulez!!!

Siren (covering up..)

From the official statement from the Sentenced camp, it would seem that both Sentenced and Dark Tranquillity will go on before Killswitch Engage. I find this very odd, especially given all the bands respective labels.

As was correctly stated, In Flames is the headliner because it's their tour, and they are the bigger draw. DT and Sentenced will probably play for somewhere between 30 and 45 minutes (which is a shame).

GZ

Originally posted by ilias
How long is each band going to play?
I DEMAND Dark Tranquillity to play for at least 90 min!

Now I'm sure they will play.... :p
something else??? a bucket of popcorn??? a mutant hero turtle performing a strip tease???

fathervic (as the rest....at your feet)

mmmmm i'll take the turtle :rolleyes:

hehe cheers fellow greekman :D

hehe sigoura tha mas/sas kraxoun gia ta ellinika...alla who cares anyway....

~mel~ :)muahaha: )

bah, que más da....siempre habláis en griego cuando os da la gana...así que si no puedes con ellos, únete a ellos :D

fathervic ( pipiiiipiipiiiiiiii)

Yes, this tour is going to be great. I love In Flames and have seen them before, I also love Dark Tranquillity. Killswitch Engage are not that bad i guess. Senteced is good too. I agree moshing or whatever is totally stupid. I just like headbanging and watching the show. My friend got his glasses broke becasue some dude ran into him and knocked them off at my last concert. Nile/Arch Enemy