Why arnt' you guys at wacken ?

ludvigx

New Metal Member
Mar 19, 2008
I have been wanting to see you guys, ever since i heard g'damm ... i actually gotta decide what i actually heard first =) heheh ... well i guess its got to be´"from tnonights decision (sorry about the spelling) " Dispossesion" It is THE ULTIMATE TRACK ... it sings to me, like so many of the Katatonia tracks do. But this one, has sung to me. Fore all the time, while my girlfriends mother has been sick. And the relashionship of her and me after her mothers death. Has seriosly been, Dispossesion =) Because in, this dead hour, miutes are whorthless. I know that the song has'nt been written to this away. But jonas .... thank you ... you gave me an out, when nothing else could .... This might sound gay, but. Thank you man ! you helped me .... when just about no-one could .... bad english i know ... but hey ... at this time a day =) heheheh ... anywhoot ... i hope you can wrangle a deal to come play at wacken .... that would be ..... well AWESOME ... by the way ... guess my age ... heehhehhe .... i bet you think i am like 7 years old =) .. well ... not entierly tru ... i turn 27 in about 3 days ... hope you hit me back ... and not just me .. for all off me ... and the rest of us guys in denmark ... =)

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hey, thanx for the reconition ... love to see people actually caring ! ... Big up for that ! And still WHY AR'NT KATATONIA AT WACKEN ??

Damm ... in retrospect ... what ... the ... hell .. is .. up ... with .. me ... and ... all ... those ............ sorry =) got carried away =) hehee i appologize. But the point still stands.

And just to be clear ... ( < ... yes those are them dots again =) hehehehheheh) i have been a fan since Jhva Elohim Meth... The Revival .... AI since the start =)

sirmixalot.jpg

I have been wanting to see you guys, ever since i heard g'damm ... i actually gotta decide what i actually heard first =) heheh ... well i guess its got to be´"from tnonights decision (sorry about the spelling) " Dispossesion" It is THE ULTIMATE TRACK ... it sings to me, like so many of the Katatonia tracks do. But this one, has sung to me. Fore all the time, while my girlfriends mother has been sick. And the relashionship of her and me after her mothers death. Has seriosly been, Dispossesion =) Because in, this dead hour, miutes are whorthless. I know that the song has'nt been written to this away. But jonas .... thank you ... you gave me an out, when nothing else could .... This might sound gay, but. Thank you man ! you helped me .... when just about no-one could .... bad english i know ... but hey ... at this time a day =) heheheh ... anywhoot ... i hope you can wrangle a deal to come play at wacken .... that would be ..... well AWESOME ... by the way ... guess my age ... heehhehhe .... i bet you think i am like 7 years old =) .. well ... not entierly tru ... i turn 27 in about 3 days ... hope you hit me back ... and not just me .. for all off me ... and the rest of us guys in denmark ... =)

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

laughhs3.gif