why call this crap metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHooligan

New Metal Member
Dec 21, 2008
loudcaster.com
man I swear I cannot understand why these assclown be labeled as metal. they're so awful it not even. WTF is this shit.

I'm talking about the horrible Bring me the horizon.

what a piece of shit band. they're sloppy as hell, the singer think he the new johnny Rotton with his retarded screaming.

it shit but the teenage girl loooooooooooove there brand of terrible music. pretty boys with unless talent if ya ask me.

man I swear I cannot understand why these assclown be labeled as metal. they're so awful it not even. WTF is this shit.

I'm talking about the horrible Bring me the horizon.

what a piece of shit band. they're sloppy as hell, the singer think he the new johnny Rotton with his retarded screaming.

it shit but the teenage girl loooooooooooove there brand of terrible music. pretty boys with unless talent if ya ask me.

I agree with you there.

I also think Killswitch Engage isn't that great since they got that black singer and The Haunted is pretty crappy tbh.

You mean Bring Me the Hairspray?

They have one good song, and that song is an acoustic interlude (45 Fathoms and Counting).

Oli Sykes?

Much respect to your mate. I want to do the same everytime I see him posing for the camera like he's in a boyband.

Yep. My mate, completely gazeboed, spotted him outside the academy, gave him the wanker sign to which Oli retorted something to the effect of "come on then" to which my mate duly reciprocated... and then ran off into a kebab shop.

I agree with you there.

I also think Killswitch Engage isn't that great since they got that black singer and The Haunted is pretty crappy tbh.

I can give or take metalcore nowadays, but I've always had a soft spot for KsE. Strangely enough, they were the first band of whom I owned a CD with screaming vocals on, back when Alive or Just Breathing was released. Still remains one of my favourite albums to this day, and they've written a couple of gems since then but, unfortunately, there's been a lot of filler material on their albums since The End of Heartache.

BMtH bastardized hardcore and death metal both... making a mockery of them.

One of the few bands I truly hate.

I thought the OP was the new incarnation of Randy Moss til I looked at his join date....but still, I have my suspicions :S

Status
Not open for further replies.