Why can't I find vol. 8?

LORD_GALVATRON

New Metal Member
Mar 13, 2002
The ATL.
Visit site
I am new to these boards, so I apologise if this has been asked before, but why is vol. 8 so rare? I can't find it anywhere.

Billy is very bitter and jealous. He can't stand the fact that HE was just a side project while anthrax were becoming/are one of the historic bands in metal. He's jealous that anthrax sells more and draws more people.

Billy has a VASTLY overexaggerated sense of self worth:

milano said:
My career is CERTIFIED!! Like all legends

Funny, I don't recall any other "legends" from another bands strictly side project.

Sure, billy can have his opinions, the problem [for him] is that they make him look like someone too stupid to even solve blue's clues and instead just watches clapping like a retarded seal. Go ahead and single out an entire religion for the actions of a small part of it. Funny thing is, those terrorists do the same thing, attack all of us for the actions of a few. Of course this would require billy to actually think and educate himself on the subjects, and we all know he has the mental capacity of rancid jello

There is an easy answer to that question. The label that Volume 8 was released by went out of business shortly after they released the album.

I was lucky enough to find it right after it came out. For now just check ebay, half.com, yahoo audtions and check any record stores you go into. I have still seen it a couple.

On a similar note, 2 years ago I found a copy of Sacred Reich's "The American Way" cd in New Orleans brand new and it's been out of print for a while.

At School Kids Records in Athens, Ohio. I went down to Ohio University for the day to hang out with my old roommate and some friends and went to my old fave record store, and there it was in the used bin for 5 bucks. When I was in college I used to charge all kinds of cd's, posters, and shirts from "School Kids," because when my parents got the bill, they assumed "School Kids" was like the student book store and I was purchasing texts and other materials.....it was a great scam. Why did I ever graduate college?????