Why did the post office bend my book?

The post office bent my book because...

• It was a new guy and he didnt realise who he was screwing with.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Xena did it to get revenge for the lesbian/sunset thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Icarus did it, because I smell so bad even Brisbane suffers.

• Moony did it. But it was just a warning, she actually has my real book hostage and wont give it to m

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • The bald postman is jealous of my hair.

• Wrathy did it as he needed me to go on a killing spree so he could write a true crime novel about me

• Dungeon did it, for copyright infringement.

• The devil did it. He does everything. Its ALWAYS the devil...

• A Wizard cast a +5 bending spell on it.

• Coops did it, because I didnt ask the woman on the bus out.

• Mark did it because I use up all his bandwidth posting stupid polls.

• Phloggy did it because he secretly hates how I have a small s at the start of my name. As if im bett

• Aces did it because he was using it as a microphone to practice stage poses.

• Sydo did it. He has always hated me. He even has a voodoo spawn he stabs every morning.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Koichi did it in a drunken rage because I like Iced Earth more than Devin whatsisface.

• Southy did it. "What are ya gonna do about it? Nothing thats what" Then he punched me on the nose.

• Goreripper did it because it wasnt a metal book and I got what I deserved.

• Kem did it, because men are bastards. You really are. All of you. Except those Opeth fellas.

• Troops did it. But he did it BEFORE it was popular to screw me. So there. The rest of you are just p

• Spiffy did it. His secret hobby is to go to peoples mailboxes and bend their mail. Fine. Laugh. It w

• Total voters

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
I got a book today in the post (The Art Of Dungeons And Dragons if you must know) and the post office managed to bend it completely, and I dont understand it because MY name was on it, and im not some number, you all know how respected I am by everyone, they KNEW who they were screwing with, so I have decided to post a poll to get to the bottom of this...

Phloggy did it because he secretly hates how I have a small s at the start of my name. As if im better than everyone or something.

Why would I secretly hate you for that? There's plenty on other things to secretly hate you about, apart from petty details such as capitalisation. Your grammar sucks for a start.

(Everybody now, "You leave his family out of this")

Only because I ran out of poll options Blitzy ;) That goes for the rest of you not on there too ;)

I missed Sprucey, Seventh Son, Ralphe, Blitzy, Tough As Steel, Winmar, Bucko and others, I couldnt list everyone, but rest assured, if I can blame you, I will ;)

Im shocked, so many people who cant appreciate real art! :eek:

Take a look at your metal cd covers you fools! ;)