Why did the post office bend my book?

The post office bent my book because...

• It was a new guy and he didnt realise who he was screwing with.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Xena did it to get revenge for the lesbian/sunset thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Icarus did it, because I smell so bad even Brisbane suffers.

• Moony did it. But it was just a warning, she actually has my real book hostage and wont give it to m

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • The bald postman is jealous of my hair.

• Wrathy did it as he needed me to go on a killing spree so he could write a true crime novel about me

• Dungeon did it, for copyright infringement.

• The devil did it. He does everything. Its ALWAYS the devil...

• A Wizard cast a +5 bending spell on it.

• Coops did it, because I didnt ask the woman on the bus out.

• Mark did it because I use up all his bandwidth posting stupid polls.

• Phloggy did it because he secretly hates how I have a small s at the start of my name. As if im bett

• Aces did it because he was using it as a microphone to practice stage poses.

• Sydo did it. He has always hated me. He even has a voodoo spawn he stabs every morning.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Koichi did it in a drunken rage because I like Iced Earth more than Devin whatsisface.

• Southy did it. "What are ya gonna do about it? Nothing thats what" Then he punched me on the nose.

• Goreripper did it because it wasnt a metal book and I got what I deserved.

• Kem did it, because men are bastards. You really are. All of you. Except those Opeth fellas.

• Troops did it. But he did it BEFORE it was popular to screw me. So there. The rest of you are just p

• Spiffy did it. His secret hobby is to go to peoples mailboxes and bend their mail. Fine. Laugh. It w

• Total voters
Alright alright , I DID IT .....
i let the bloody dogs out .... it was me all along ....
Happy now .... :cool:

oh hang on ...

Book thingy ha ...
ah ... yes ...
that one too
Was me .....
because of all the reasons in the Poll ......
and the fact that you DIDn't come to melbourne to see them ...

And i'll do it again ... :lol:
the Art Of Dungeons And Dragons .....
what the hell were you thinking lmao ...

Don't worry spawny (note the use of lower case), I wouldn't have done it. I've got a big picture of a dragon in front of me, as well as a little staue of a dragon (or maybe a big statue of a little dragon, I'm not sure)

:lol:

Ive got lots (i.e. 4) of little statue dragons too, but they are sitting on mystical dragon orb things. Ok its coloured glass. I had one on my speaker, but I knocked it as I was plugging something in and it fell on my head. It hurt. Solid steel and pointy bits. It must have been a black, evil dragon before it was immortalised.

I didn't do it, no-one saw me do it, you can't prove anything :p.

I have enough on my plate as it is without writing a tell-all book about Spawny's hypothetical killing spree. Besides, I wouldn't write anything with a title like "Spawny Seriously Snaps" because I hate adverbs, hate them I tell you!

Plus, he'd want some measure of creative control, which means I'd have to put in a tacky romantic subplot about The Woman On The Bus (tm). Bah! Happy endings are for lazy writers :heh:.

W

If I made you put in a romantic subplot about myself and the woman on the bus(tm) then it would have to be fiction and not true crime, so you cant ;) :D