Why did they Shut down the Offical Forum?

Not my problem unless he wants me in on it really. The record deal has been going on for like what? 18 years now? Its all he talks about. Finalising, finishing. Get it fucking over with like everyone else and stop being picky. Time and pay? Does he have a day job to go to? Nope. And theres the answer for pay. If he doesnt need a day job and can buy tons of Gibsons and new Harleys then he can afford a decently run web page.

Iced In Flames said:
He even took the tabs down and just linked to Abysslords page. Sad....

Why is that sad? Considering the quality of tabs that used to be there, seems like a good move to me.

Iced In Flames said:
Not my problem unless he wants me in on it really. The record deal has been going on for like what? 18 years now? Its all he talks about. Finalising, finishing. Get it fucking over with like everyone else and stop being picky. Time and pay? Does he have a day job to go to? Nope. And theres the answer for pay. If he doesnt need a day job and can buy tons of Gibsons and new Harleys then he can afford a decently run web page.

Are you some kind of nut? Get the record deal "over with" so they can get screwed again? How is that being picky? I can only assume you must be pretty young IIF because anyone old enough would know better than to just accept any deal so they can get it "over with". He DOES have a day job, he runs a store for crying out loud, you dont think it magically opens up every day and the pixies do all the work do you?

He doesnt have "tons" of Gibsons, but he probably does have a few. Funny that, him being a guitar player and all. And how dare he buy 2 Harleys for himself to enjoy when he could plow it into a website!