New vocalist found?

Holy Shit! Someone remembers Steve Grimmett!!! I am a huge Grim Reaper fan. I mean, for my dollar, there is no better value. Its so funny to listen to them but I love them all the same. I would pay serious money to see Grimmett fronting IE! I would be the biggest fan in the world. LONG LIVE STEVE GRIMMETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foxdvd said:
I hope it is Steve Grimmett!!!!!!

Steve Grimmet is an awesome singer and songhwriter. I had the good fortune to see him with Seven Deadly Sins last year and they were magnificent. Sadly there was only about 5 of us at the gig :(

I've recently tried to find out what Seven Deadly Sins were up to now but from reliable resources I've heard they don't exist anymore and Steve has reformed Lionsheart.

alan tecchio, tim owens, tim aymar, all interesting candidates but none will match matt barlow's style, but then again we as individuals have unique talents and styles and bring other things to the table as individuals. So whoever Jon Schaffer chooses will bring what he can do to iced earth and make it his own, and by the way, what about Rick Mythaisin formerly of Steel Prophet and presently Taraxacum. Since nobody can match Matt Barlow, he needs to just find the best possible singer who would like to be in Iced Earth.

:headbang:

metal rob said:
alan tecchio, tim owens, tim aymar, all interesting candidates but none will match matt barlow's style, but then again we as individuals have unique talents and styles and bring other things to the table as individuals. So whoever Jon Schaffer chooses will bring what he can do to iced earth and make it his own, and by the way, what about Rick Mythaisin formerly of Steel Prophet and presently Taraxacum. Since nobody can match Matt Barlow, he needs to just find the best possible singer who would like to be in Iced Earth.

:headbang:

Hell Yeah - Rick Mythaisin would be incredible!

Eagle said:
Steve Grimmet is an awesome singer and songhwriter. I had the good fortune to see him with Seven Deadly Sins last year and they were magnificent. Sadly there was only about 5 of us at the gig :(

I've recently tried to find out what Seven Deadly Sins were up to now but from reliable resources I've heard they don't exist anymore and Steve has reformed Lionsheart.

I am wondering if there is any way to find out info on the happenings of Steve Grimmett? I am a huge fan of his work and it's damn near impossible to find ANY info on him at all anywhere. If anyone knows anywhere I could find info Id really appreciate it. Thanks.

first off Ripper is out of J.P.
I also think it will be Tim from
C.D. just look at who else is
in I.E.
Also Jane(Chuck's mom) said the second C.D.
disc will be relesed,not sure when,going to court
over it this week,I think. R.I.P. CHUCK!

Timmeth said:
Like I said before...

Fabio Lione

No, please:

Fabio:

"For mOOOOOOOuntaaaaaains and steeeeeeeel, the power of the, umh, wheeeeel, kneeel, stormrider, power, asdj,okenue !"

That man can't sing in english, and he twists and turns on some of the rhapsody-lyrics, so much that they almost sound shittier than they already are.