New vocalist found?

It would be the best situation ever if Matt would do one final farewell show at Wacken. It would please hell of a lot of fans and it would be a send off in style.

Failing that I'd get Hansi Kursch in to do some Demons & Wizards stuff. I'm sure Hansi could pull off some Iced Earth stuff too.

Eagle said:
It would be the best situation ever if Matt would do one final farewell show at Wacken. It would please hell of a lot of fans and it would be a send off in style.

Failing that I'd get Hansi Kursch in to do some Demons & Wizards stuff. I'm sure Hansi could pull off some Iced Earth stuff too.
Of course, Hansi can handle it. Ever hear him sing Travel in Stygian?

I spoke with Ripper Owens last weekend, and he said that they (Priest) are busy starting to write and record stuff for the new Preist LP. So, I guess the rumors of him joining IE are false.... which is good in my opinion. I do not think he would fit the band at all.

I DO think Tim Aymar would be great! Has anyone heard the new band he recorded with, PHARAOH? Outstading stuff!!!!!

what kinda stuff did they do ?? what style ??

no we already know that they wouldn't go to the extream for this , they are looking for a permanet member , not a temp .... lol ... no need for the headache .... Tim was never in the picture from the first place lol ....

Pharaoh , gotta hear something of ther stuff ...

that's true ....
it's still a little hard i guess in a way to think that there will be another lol ...
but yeah , look at Painkiller ... what a fucking blast of an album , my jaw droped for a very long time lol ...

but i want to see this one live , i judge a vocalist by there live presence ... some have it , some don't ..

should be interesting ... but one other rule please keep in minds ..

RUMORS are for fucking loosers ...
never belive things that has no hard evedance , or can be tracked into a good source ...
the scene here was nearly fucked up and parted cause of that , it creats shit between bands , mates , families , between just about anyone and everyone ....
if there is a rumor , the best way to kill it is to ignore it .... this case , go to the website or whatever place you can actually have facts .. if it ain't there . ignore it ...
ripper leaving Priest ... Man that's just not true lol ...

.. and for the record, I actually like Paul Dianno. At his best, he voice would sound quite good on many Iced Earth tracks.

Today however I seriously doubt he'd have the power left in his voice, or the commitment is his body/mind to handle the touring Iced Earth do.