why do i have to do this

Ultimate_Symphony

Rusted Angel
Jul 18, 2002
for the past 3 days i've been working on my Scale and Arpeggio runs (playing pretty dam fast) and also working out. Now I can barelly play keys without my arms getting exhausted or having pain on my wrists.

Ps. to lower the pain on my arms i've started playing my scales with a sort of Sweeping move up and down the keys let's see how it works:D

Anyone else has this problem? (or had)playing keys or guitar

My hands will get fatigued if I overdo it trying to learna new lick or whatever. Ususally i'll just give it a break for a day and everything is fine. In my work I have to lift 50-75lb buckets and stuff like that. If I do too much of that I have no strength in my fingers at the end of the day. I can't play at all. They aren't sore. There's just nothing there.

Alden

Lifting heavy weights can reduce dexterity in your fingers....so yeah, if you're working out, don't plan on trying to play some blazing fast runs at the end of the day :) (btw, I dont think the effect is permenant...sort of like how when you work out if you havent used the muscle lactic acid builds up and makes it stiff and sore but goes away)

you hitted right on the nail yngvai:)

I was working that day and I had to go to band practice, I went there and started playing and my playing was all fucked up (like if my fingers were drunk or something) so I had trouble playing that day. I haven't been able to work out these days (i'm sick:mad: ) and my fingers have been working great.