Why do people be mean?

Originally posted by Soul4Raziel
You just don't have it in you, do ya? ;)
you fucking idiot who like saying stupid things...shut up you idiot!

Rusty, I'd like to read more about this Cornish pie. Sounds good. Mmm. Main course and desert all under a flaky crust. Perfect. Must see!

NP: Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage - [10] - Cry My Name

As I said, it is the king of pies. I've looked at a couple of recipes online, but they seem to leave out the fruit bit, so I'm not sure what to do with it. Yo ucan leave it out, but then it becomes just you're regular meat pie. Still nice of course, but not traditional Cornish pie "like mama used to make".

Also, check out the Stargazey Pie:
Stargazey Pie:
A Cornish pie made from pilchards, herrings or mackerel so named as the heads are left outside the pastry gazing up to the sky.
Now I don't like seafood, but for anyone who does this is a mighty fine pie. Go here for more information.

look further up in this thread...you will see my suspicion that this pie guy is one of my friends...believe me if you want.

There is no edit in this post....hahaha, that thing that YDG says about me editing to cover my tracks below is now stupid!!!

This may be a clever ruse! Beware!! I'm trying to cover my tracks! :rolleyes:

I see nothing in this thread to indicate that is what you thought.

"Now now...we don't want to hurt anyones feelings. People are mean because.......you are idiot."

This is the only post you made.

Better luck next time, sunshine :p

[edit] Aha, you edited your post to cover your tracks!!! :err: