why do people get so pissed on the net?

~blondie~

Zerg Rush into Mordor
May 5, 2006
jacinto
why do some people freak the fuck out when someone says something they dont like. its the freaking internet......its not a real life...though some of you may think it is..its not. so why freak over stupid shit?

~blondie~ said:
why do some people freak the fuck out when someone says something they dont like. its the freaking internet......its not a real life...though some of you may think it is..its not. so why freak over stupid shit?

Cuz their life sucks!!!

they have a horrible life and they suck there... so they try to be great here... although they just come to prove how much they suck out..:erk:

if they get pissed is cuz' somebody touched their "bubble-world" here, which for them is perfect....

i really pit those guys... seriously :rolleyes:

Well, no one can change it.

P.S.: 1000th POST!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
:Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:

_DJ_british_motard_ said:
What privilege do i have now?

you can now post without the trolls pwning you. here is how the ranks go, lowest to highest

-wombat, a total fag like sir mike of bodom is a wombat
-n00b, a new user, what you used to be
-goblin, a mid level poster, is respected by other posters
-troll, a very 1337 position. People like me, imisseverygoodshow are trolls. us trolls are gentlemen
-yeti, when you are the last poster on an entire page. The only person who is a full blown yeti here is profanity. Beware, Yeti's and ignorant brutes. Your better off being a troll.

_DJ_british_motard_ said:
So mister myke is something like joonaids?

edit:jonas...well, joon-aids is funny tough

yea. Sir Mike may think he is a cool troll. But really all the other people post here think he is a fag.