Why do they do this?

satanistical

Screaming Gargoyle
Apr 10, 2002
San Fran
www.gargoyledawn.com
I don't know if this is true but read below. Because its a crock if it is.

SENTENCED/DARK TRANQUILLITY US TOUR - Finland's suicide rockers SENTENCED will be embarking on a September tour beginning September 16th in San Francisco, California in support of their recent release, The Cold White Light. Joining them will be Gothenburg legends DARK TRANQUILLITY supporting their exceptionally acclaimed album Damage Done. Both bands will be opening for Massachusetts' own Killswitch Engage and Swedish headliners, In Flames. This will mark the first-ever North American tour for both SENTENCED and DARK TRANQUILLITY.
(taken from Centurymedia.com)

Now WTF are they opening for killswitch engage? Infact, why is Killswitch engage even there? Are they Inflames support?

(tho one good thing about that is the fact I can leave after DT and Sentenced go on.)

i dont know man....but killswitch is awesome. if all for of those bands are touring together i dont care who opens for who thatll be a helluva show!!

Killswitch Engage (shudders)... In Flames might be good if they only played material before Whoracle. Sentenced would be great to see live, but I'm not sure about Dark Tranquility either. I haven't liked any of their newer albums.

In Flames is always good live. They play a variety of stuff, and they always appreciate the crowd.

I will be seeing this show when it comes through Kansas. It's good that Kilswitch Engage is on the tour, because their fans will be exposed to the other bands on the bill.

I once saw In Flames open for Earth Crisis. Who do you think all the kiddies were there to see? Earth Crisis. It was good for In Flames, though.

Let's attempt to not turn this into yet another "In Flames Rulez/In Flames Sux" thread. There's enough of that bullsh*t on their forum.

And there are FEW bands who match their live intensity; who really gives a hoot what they play? It'll all be good, so everyone relax for crying out loud. As for Killswitch, eh, I'll need the breather between DT & IF anyway, so I'll give 'em a chance live. I don't expect to be impressed, but stranger things have happened.

It's far and away the best lineup the USA has gotten in a long, long time...

Hey Markgugs no one is flaming in flames on this thread. You were the first one to bring it up. I would have flamed the flamer had the done that. I agree with you and thier to m any other threads flaming in flames. Anyway a lot of people seem to like Killswitch so we shall see and give em a chance....kind of closed minded to make a choice about a band before you listen to then anyway. At any rate this will be a really good show. I am expecting some technical problems and delays as I will be at the first show on the tour.

(crosses his fingers everyone shows up)

_sat

I'm disappointed as fuck that I cant go see any of the shows on the tour-I'm in Minneapolis, and of course, am in the process of moving right around when theyre playing Milwaukee, so I'm fucked. Hugely disappointing. But what draws my ire, just like Satanistical, is that all but In Flames are supporting K.E.!! Wtf is that? Sure K.E. had an American tour prior to Sentenced and D.T., but fer chrissakes!! Serious injustice. So, DT and Sentenced get a gay set time, and they each have quite a few records out? Oh man. Oh well, shouldnt bitch too much, at least theyre touring here. I saw Dimmu w/Samael back in '99, and that was as low key as it gets, and look what happened to Dimmu after that. Who knows.