Why do you ike Anathema?

lyrics: emotional, true words, even if it is wrote for someone in bands life people can read it as their own...
music: beautiful, sometimes peacefull sometimes more heavy but just like i love to hear... very nice solos, great voice of Vinnie and Danny...
band: i spend with them not a lot of time... but i think it is enought to say that they are likeable people. They are friendly and they aren't selfish as most of famous people...
all those things and many others which i didn't say makes them the best band ever...

Because each of their album has taught me something. They're like milestones in my life. Thank you, guys!

Cos they wrote At One With the Earth. I'm so tr00 and kvlt that I don't own or haven't listened to any of their stuff released after the All Faith Is Lost demo. That makes me the tr00est fan they'll ever have. Do they still play music similar to the first 2 demos?

Cerulean said:
Cos they wrote At One With the Earth. I'm so tr00 and kvlt that I don't own or haven't listened to any of their stuff released after the All Faith Is Lost demo. That makes me the tr00est fan they'll ever have. Do they still play music similar to the first 2 demos?
your reason complements mine