why hate

*Goes onto the road and stand in front of metal-lyrics-fans-tour-buss*

:lol: I can't believe anyone is soul movingly impressed by COB's lyrics, personally I think they are more or less nonsence. I read an interview where Alexi said he just writes down "some shit after the tracks are laid down or right before" and that" no real thought was put into them" which is really too bad. Don't get me wrong, personally I thank all the 30.000 bangladeshi gods the fucking band excists (relievs me off jumping infront of a train or strapping jihad metal debre bombs onto my body and going hunting for boyzone/nsync/*name of large homoerotic boyband here*) but I wouldn't say that their lyrics should receive the Pulitzer price. But that is also why IMO what makes COB, "tripple corpse hammer blow?" I mean WTF is that (gore movie, three guys about to eat at Taco Bell?) I am not a lyrics guy, I mainly listen to the increadible composition of COBs music, or that of basically any Spinefarm band, Norther has weird lyrics to -Mirror of Madness "fuck off my mind"? :guh: Ok granted it is so metal but honestly! So what are great lyrics? Beats me, late Type O-, Evergrey :headbang:. But Devil stuff and Murder, it goes hand in fucking hand with this music, TUT the illustrator shows it best (AGAIN!!!). Just look at Stryper :lol: lyrics and image matter but more image than lyrics (if you have musical talent to carry your weight that is). And bye the way why the hell are you still reading this long ass reply? Go do something with your life!!! :lol:

ps. Was in Helsinki last weekend, visited Espoo and Lake Bodom! Took some pics but when I got home I realized that I had no film in the Camera!!! Talk about ass-for-brains!!!
Oh yeah, buys/gals you know that movie BORN TO SHRED 2? I found the shop there too, where they are looking for the worlds fastest "gitaarrii" and they were fucking stocked, IBANEZ'es from the floor onto the roof. RG2077xl..... drrrrrrroooooooooooo...ooooooo..ooooooolll! Well gotta run!

Oh yeah one more thing. Ever realize that spinefarm can be respelled out to penisfarm? Weird. :OMG: