why hate

NeedledWarheart said:
Do you think Cannibal Corpse are Cannibal Corpses?
Or Morbid Angel are morbid angels?
Are Emperor Emperors?
Are Immortal Immortals?

No dude.
It fits with the musical genre in which they play and it gives you something to remember them by.
Quit moaning and just enjoy what they give us.

So they are trend whores. I'm not moaning, just trying to understand. And for the last time, I don't want or like flower, bird, music damn.

heere we go then
cobgay.jpg

The new cob album, Boo Boo Kiddie-fuck, entirelly made with child and love songs, like "pet my fluffly scythe" and "Pikachu like angel of death"

now tell me, IS THIS METAL, YOU GAY FUCKERS?!?!?!?! :mad:

:lol: :p

[edit]
and thnx magsec for the hosting ;)[/edit]

Tut Ankh Amon said:
heere we go then
cobgay.jpg

The new cob album, Boo Boo Kiddie-fuck, entirelly made with child and love songs, like "pet my fluffly scythe" and "Pikachu like angel of death"

[edit]
and thnx magsec for the hosting ;)[/edit]

Oh my fucking god! thats the most hilarious fucking thing EVER!

MEGA REP!

Tut Ankh Amon said:
heere we go then
cobgay.jpg

Fuck dude, you rule!!! Is that rabbit there the one from Monthy Python & The Holy Grail? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Damn, I can't give you rep again, I need to rep some more people first.

i think Some of COB's lyrics are geared toward the fantasy/adventure of death, and not satanic at all. Sinergy too (SBMS). Some is about a romance with pain (Bed Of Razors). And others stuff is along the lines of Dont Fuck With Us Or We Will Beat Your Ass (better off dead) [your better off dead than fucking with me].