why hate

dethfire

May 28, 2003
whats up the "hate crew" and all the satan crap. Seems to me COB is cool, but why hate? i love the music, but can't stop thinking about their principles, like are they jerks or creeps?

Why are you such a pussy and cannot realise it is a wonderful thing called Imagery?
Was shakspeare really a murderous king of scoland when he wrote mcbeth?
I've met the guys and they are some awesome people.

Yeah, he has a right to ask....

But!

"but can't stop thinking about their principles, like are they jerks or creeps?"

Saying that was the mark of a supreme jackass.

Well, COB even have nicer stuff for the people who don't like the evil stuff.

Just take a look at the lyrics of their last intro which they used for the tour:

[...]To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile
And twiddle their thumbs and toes[...]

Isn't this nice enough?

And by the way, there is a bootleg from the last tour where Alexi speaks about birds and flowers. But I can't rememeber which one it was.

nothing is wrong with cheesy power metal!! and besides some people dont have lifes as good as other people and there is a lot of fucked up stuff in this world so some people need to vent anger and music is a good medium for this + it just sounds cooler ;)

lol settle down people, christ, do you think I'd be here if I liked songs about the birds and flowers!!? I was just curious why COB has to be known as the "hate crew", I mean, are they haters? Anarchists? If they are nice cool guys, then why the hypocrisy?

Do you think Cannibal Corpse are Cannibal Corpses?
Or Morbid Angel are morbid angels?
Are Emperor Emperors?
Are Immortal Immortals?

No dude.
It fits with the musical genre in which they play and it gives you something to remember them by.
Quit moaning and just enjoy what they give us.