COBFREAK

Jan 11, 2007
hmmm, Why you love these guys?

1) Aggressionand HATE RELATED lyrics
2) Heavy Riffs and awesome solos
3) They do the music
4) I love alexi, because I love alexi!
5) You are finnish

When I listen to their songs (expecially of the preceeding albums) I'm stunned by different sensations...a mix of positive and also negative surrounds me.

But I love Children of Bodom because they make me feel good... I like their music too much.

What fantastic responses. Bur no one use one of 5 pre-mentioned answerd :lol:

hmmmm, I LOVE THEM BECAUSE THEY HATE ME, Fantastic response.! :headbang:

I love Hatebreeder album because I like to play those songs with guitar. I have never heard their other albums.

I love Hatebreeder album because I like to play those songs with guitar. I have never heard their other albums.

Hatebreeder is my fav album too.... for me it's perfect, even if perfection doesn't exist and will never do.

Then, I know that you asked me nothing, but if you accept my advice.... I'd add to listen to all CoB's albums: they made so many good songs that I can't think you are maltreating yourself with keeping on not listening to them all! :)

(ps: sorry for wrong grammar)

Awesome music specially keyboard sounds,cool very talented band members that u just love!,awesome lyrics,Janne is the coolest keyboardist IMO,generally I think their music can change ur mood from crappy to good anytime cuz it's so unique..and of course Alexi is the greatest coolest headbanger :lol:

Awesome music specially keyboard sounds,cool very talented band members that u just love!,awesome lyrics,Janne is the coolest keyboardist IMO,generally I think their music can change ur mood from crappy to good anytime cuz it's so unique..and of course Alexi is the greatest coolest headbanger :lol:

Best answer recieved yet! Specially "change ur mood from crappy to good"! Awesome remark indeed! This is one of the reasons that I die for CoB!