Why you love COB?

I used to like them because they brought me into the world of death metal. But now they do not do it for me anymore, now I prefer Wintersun to them anyday. Mostly because Alexi cannot hold a candle to Jari's fretboard mastery.

I used to like them because they brought me into the world of death metal. But now they do not do it for me anymore, now I prefer Wintersun to them anyday. Mostly because Alexi cannot hold a candle to Jari's fretboard mastery.
Good for you, and if you enjoy their music more, hey, that's cool. No arguments here. CoB will always be better to me though, and a band with only one CD that's filled with decent but overly long tracks will never be able to topple Bodom imo. I like Wintersun, but Bodom rocks their socks.

I love COB cuz their music imbues me with power... when I'm listening to them I understand I can destroy all the world and create it anew.
Psycho :loco:

Besically, they were the frist bad I liked that used harsh vocals. I've since moved away from them a little bit, but I still enjoy a bit from time to time. I listened to Follow the Reaper on my way home today for example.

It's Original Music.
Neo Classical(old stuff anyway) ...which is quite lovely...

And finally...

"YA - YA - YA - YOOOOW!!!"

Nuff Said

How did COB sell out?

1. I love seeing peoples reactions when I play Are You Dead Yet? full blast.
2. It's a change from what I usually listen too, but have always favored metal.
3. I love Leiho voice
4. Double Bass
5. Sick guitar solos
6 Did I mention double bass?

How did COB sell out?

1. I love seeing peoples reactions when I play Are You Dead Yet? full blast.
2. It's a change from what I usually listen too, but have always favored metal.
3. I love Leiho voice
4. Double Bass
5. Sick guitar solos
6 Did I mention double bass?

No! you did not! did you love double bass? :lol:

i allways get good mood when i listen to bodom. no matter how down i am it makes me feel good again.
in addition to that they have a special meaning to me bacause at their cocert last january i came together with my boyfriend who btw looks a bit like hekka ;-),which i have just noticed at the concert so it was really funny. and now i allways connect bodom´s music with these memories which is absolutely great...

I love COB because:
- their lyrics full of hatred and agressive music help me when I'm in a bad mood
- they play amazing music - very beautiful and skilful
- they are all merely cool and cheerful guys

I'm not into their latest stuff but their stuff 2003 to older, is amazing. Why I like them? They're... just amazing, I guess. I don't really know why. But some reasons mentioned all ready help answer the question =P