WHY have I never seen this before?!

Which I own, and paid with my own money. ;)

A lot of it is for API and SSL stuff too, which I know a lot of people here have.

it's pretty weird that you bought the Mercury bundle and never got emails about the Artist Presets...

i only own a couple of small bundles and i get my inbox full of their news every time....oh...you didn't subscribe right??

back to topic....I downloaded some of those a while ago and the CLA presets where never useful, at least for me. The only ones i find myself using are some of the Pensado Super Tap presets, and the Doubler patch he made.

it's pretty weird that you bought the Mercury bundle and never got emails about the Artist Presets...

i only own a couple of small bundles and i get my inbox full of their news every time....oh...you didn't subscribe right??

back to topic....I downloaded some of those a while ago and the CLA presets where never useful, at least for me. The only ones i find myself using are some of the Pensado Super Tap presets, and the Doubler patch he made.

Yeah.. I subscribed.. However I never really read the emails I got from them, as I get 30 emails a day. I was aware of the CLA presets, just not the massive amounts of other producers. You don't need to be a cock all of the time, btw.

im sure if you had the money to buy waves plugins, you wouldnt be flipping out about presets, cause you would know what your doing. Sorry, but noone is allowed to have waves at this point because there almost always cracked versions. Why spend 2000 on it when you can buy a hardware unit.

im sure if you had the money to buy waves plugins, you wouldnt be flipping out about presets, cause you would know what your doing. Sorry, but noone is allowed to have waves at this point because there almost always cracked versions. Why spend 2000 on it when you can buy a hardware unit.

... I find the useful? It's cool to see what the PROS are working with and seeing how your stuff compares? I know what I'm doing with my plugs. :guh:

look man...im not being a dick like you say. you have to earn some respect for yourself. don't just be like "oh im the moar ssl guy 4life"

pull this one off and i guarantee you people will start treating you differently, instead of just posting crap that's making you look even worse. can you post a pic of your Mercury licence?
here's a picture of the Waves plugins i own: