WHY have I never seen this before?!

look man...im not being a dick like you say. you have to earn some respect for yourself. don't just be like "oh im the moar ssl guy 4life"

pull this one off and i guarantee you people will start treating you differently, instead of just posting crap that's making you look even worse. can you post a pic of your Mercury licence?
here's a picture of the Waves plugins i own:

hope for you that you got a good update deal from the ssl to the scc.

This. :/

I'm one of those who don't care that much about the SSL stuff you said and wish to let it go...

but you seem to be so proud of it, might as well fuck it.

I didn't bump it. lol faggyguru did.

I'm done with it, but he's not, apparently.. But I'll stop right now. Peacing outta this thread, because I know what I own, and I'm happy for it. :headbang:

Just strolling through on my new iPad to say A) this thing is actually pretty sweet and B) this thread is not, however I did get a good laugh out of the ilok debacle

NSGUITAR...ive really lost faith in you man....not that i really had any. The first i really noticed you was during the ezdrummer/ 14 inch rodgers snare/ real-programmed drums thing. which was funny as hell.
I know you "dont care", but I was hoping youd post your proof and end the BS. I guess you cant post the proof if you dont have it. Shit man, atleast post pics of you holding a real ilok. People who rely on cracked shit arent gonna go buy an ilok. Of course if you did that...then there be no reason you couldnt post a pic of the license info...so I guess you wouldnt wanna do that anyway. ;)
Why would you not want to prove people wrong??? If your credibility is on the line, and you know youre right, youd do it. I guess theres no cred in cracks.

Holy shit...i just looked at the price of the waves mercury bundle. Over $7,000!!!!
Theres no way you own that! Anyone that has 7k to drop on plugins would seriously post a pic of the license and be like "FUCK YOU GUYS!" ...not to mention if someone spends 7k on one plugin bundle...they prob know what they are doing...and wouldnt have pulled that ezdrummer/ real drums BS you pulled.

PS- ask guitarguru777 to make you up a waves license pic. :lol: Im sure he'd do it for ya.