WHY have I never seen this before?!

this thread's turning into a "my waves dick is bigger than your waves cracked dick"

+1

I'm not here to fight/argue. Some people just don't know how to leave anything alone.. Ever.

I'm peacing out when it comes to posting stuff that I find potentially useful, since I get nothing but shit. So, until then, stay tuned for Anthem Alone, and possible label work from me. :headbang:

So.....NSGUITAR...when are you gonna post that pic of your mercury bundle license???????????????
Youve talked quite a bit about having all these expensive plugin bundles that even some of the guys making good money dont even have. If you really do OWN the mercury bundle, grabbing a screenshot to put the attacks to rest would be the obvious choice. if it was me, i know id be posting it back saying" haha screw you guys...here it is". Thats not the case apparently. WHY??
I personally dont have any waves shit, and prob never will. I can live without have the best plugs. Allthough...the SSL bundle is all the rage apparently. ;)
Im sure youll say about how its stupid and you dont have to prove shit to the forum. Normally, yeah I guess I can see the point to that....but youve been getting attacked over the ezdrummer thing, and cracked shit for a while...why not just put it to rest once and for all.
Jeez, atleast find someone good at photoshop to make you a fake one to keep the wolves at bay until the next slip up. :Spin:

Be poor and proud...say NO to cracked stuff! ...unless its that super sweet-ass cracked version of Audacity.

I Hacked NSGUITARS Waves Account and look what I found!

cracked_ssl.png

Wow!