Why Heavy Metal Isn't Fucked

I thought their first European show was at a German fest, Keep It True was it? I don't know, anyway, I know they played this years Hellfest but I was in no position to go...

I'll be at their first UK show, for sure. Whenever that may be! You all coming yeah? :loco:

They were scheduled to play the Keep it True fest a few years back (2010? 2011?) but that didn't work out in the end. Hellfest was their first (and only so far) european appearance. I'm sure that they will make it with the third release.

If you ordered one and it didn't turn up then email them angrily. I did and Dave got very apologetic and sent me my shirt with a signed copy of Outer Isolation and a bunch of stickers to say sorry!

No man unfortunately that never happened. I ordered the shirt about 1 year ago or so from their website and they never received payment. After I sent em a mail via facebook they replied with a long letter of excuse they can't do anything because the money is locked in this website. My money never got refunded by PayPal and Iam not really sure if it's their fault (which I meanwhile don't really believe anymore..)
It was a technical defect most certainly but it's just fucked up. Since that time I'll never order shirts from websites (Uk or USA) again.

Earache seem to fuck up stuff a lot. I had a few screwy orders from them

Yeah 'cause they're proper shit :lol: I bought a signed copy of Cathedral's Caravan Beyond Redemption once and when it arrived it wasn't signed at all! They sent me a signed one and I got to keep the other, so they made a loss on that... then when I ordered my Infected Nations LP they sent me two!! DERP. Plus I don't like the fact they're re-releasing ALL these classic Earache releases, it seems, just to make money. I mean, I know they're a business and all... but yeah, some of them are really shoddily done. They seem to mess up orders all the time... but ANYWAY!

Nice cover ;)

?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that sucks Johannes (do you get/prefer Johan?) ... I fucking hate ordering shit from the US, takes fucking ages.

Iam okay with Johannes :lol:

don't know if it fits here but I hope you take it not too serious that I can't keep up the contact on facebook Iam just getting too tired of it really! It has nothing to do with you or anyone else - more personal reasons. Still I think I've got over 60 band shirts already so Iam not really in need of new stuff but that I just would kill for that Black Future shirt :(

Haha okay man, just checkin'! :loco:

Oh man, don't worry about it! I don't really like facebook anyway, and since my life in Australia fell through and she broke up with me I don't really want to be seeing how awesome everything is over there from that lot on facebook... so I don't spend a great deal of time on there. I would delete it but it's the best way for me to stay in contact with people like Dave/Nefasturris, Overthrow, Groan etc. who i do logos for and shit... that, and from time to time I am glad I have it for news and stuff.

I ordered a Black Future shirt from Earache, pretty cool design actually. Better than the one Vektor were selling from their bigcartel, although I would've prefered one of those...