Why Heavy Metal Isn't Fucked

If you're talking about the Demolition demo, over 500 pounds (euros? IDK UK currency very much) or dollars.
If you're talking about a Heavy Artillery release of Outer Isolation, probably not that much for now.

I'm super excited that they're re-releasing Black Future though. Never got a copy...

Yeah, you can pick up a copy of Black Future cheap as chips.

This is how much the copy of Demolition I saw sold for,

Vektor-1.jpg

Had to pay a visit to my favorite album of recent years thread!

Still sad that not everyone went gaga over it :p

I dig the new cover as well, it was done by the dude who cover(s?) for Absu, a band DiSanto loves and told me was a major influence.

I am right now at 4 shirts and I definitely have my eyes on that baseball jersey they had on the last tour. And I am still waiting for a white Hunger for Violence shirt...

Outer Isolation is still sounding just as vicious and fresh as it did a year ago.

Do you have both the green and the blue/purple pressings of Black Future as well man?

EDIT - Also, green Outer Isolation SOLD OUT already.

Yeah, they were. Green was handnumbered 1-100 and the blue/purple 101-200. There was a black pressing done too I think, not sure how many of though off the top of my head.

Anyway, this arrived a couple of days ago, super nice

282426_10200137785865761_2000266716_n.jpg

You got yours yet Joe??

I did! Got the white one for Christmas too. Only the black one to get!

I think there were 300 copies of Black Future on black vinyl if I recall. Really wishing I'd bought the black one and the green one when I had the chance...

I only bought the blue/purple one when I had the chance. I looked it up on eBay one day. I was astounded.