Why Heavy Metal Isn't Fucked

bargain.jpg

Someone got themselves a bargain (and it wasn't me).

Wasn't the one of the main reasons behind the original "Heavy Metal is fucked" topic that I went on a "hate-fueled diatribe" about how dubstep isn't music? :lol:

No idea man, but probably :lol: and rightfully so (I think dub's pretty shit myself)

If I was admin I would just change the name to "Vektor" so people other that the regulars/new users would actually know it was a Vektor thread... but yeah, no chance of that I don't think!

Motherf... alright, you win. :lol: Saw them in November. How was the show despite the hurricane? What songs did they play?

Destroying the Cosmos
Fast Paced Society
Dark Creations, Dead Creators
Forests of Legend
Black Future
Tetrastructural Minds

The show kicked ass.

Make it three of us that have seen Vektor! I saw them a couple of years back....I think it was November of 2010 at the local Thrashgiving show. I don't remember the setlist, but they played 5 or 6 songs. I remember being blown away and I think the rest of audience was too! That was such a great show, other bands that played that night included Hexen, Hatchet and Warbringer.

Make it three of us that have seen Vektor! I saw them a couple of years back....I think it was November of 2010 at the local Thrashgiving show. I don't remember the setlist, but they played 5 or 6 songs. I remember being blown away and I think the rest of audience was too! That was such a great show, other bands that played that night included Hexen, Hatchet and Warbringer.

Do you remember how was Hexen that night?

I'm still quite content with my copy of the blue/purple swirly one. Actually, I feel like listening to them now...

I like the purple one though.

Yeah man, you should be stoked to have one of those. I really REALLY want the green one. Kind of glad that's not the one you've got or I'd be wanting off you and giving you offers for it haha

Anyone else see these guys are due to play a festival in Japan? JAPAN! ...before they play in the UK? Damn, those lucky Japs :lol:

(They should play a sideshow with Gargoyle)