Why I have not posted for while

Years ago, when I had all 4 of my wisom teeth removed, I went from that office srtraight to the dentist to get a filling! (I was leaving for China shortly thereafter...)!!!

Hawk said:
Dude, its even worse. I still have the other 3!

OUCH! :ill:

I hope you don't have to suffer much with the rest :erk:

NP: Lacuna Coil - 'Fragments Of Faith'

Hawk said:
Thats what I have indeed. Although I would not describe the pain the way people told it to you. :p

NP: Time Requiem - Optical Illusion

Owwwwwwwwwwwww! So it's NOT as bad as others have said, or worse?? :ill:

I would rather go to the emergency room and get stitches or broken bones set than go to the dentist. Dental pain is my Kryptonite. ALL other pain is tolerable......:heh:

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
Owwwwwwwwwwwww! So it's NOT as bad as others have said, or worse?? :ill:

I would rather go to the emergency room and get stitches or broken bones set than go to the dentist. Dental pain is my Kryptonite. ALL other pain is tolerable......:heh:

J-Dubya

Not so bad. Lucky bastard that I am! :)

delize said:
Been there! :)

Hope you are feeling much better Hawk! :)

Thanks delize

How are you? :wave:

Had all four removed at same time two years ago, luckely I was under during the whole event. My cheecks was swolen so bad I looked like a chipmunk and I felt like shit for a week or so. I'ts good to hear you're doing ok, rock on:headbang:

zeppelin said:
Had all four removed at same time two years ago, luckely I was under during the whole event. My cheecks was swolen so bad I looked like a chipmunk and I felt like shit for a week or so. I'ts good to hear you're doing ok, rock on:headbang:

I will buddy. Thanks :wave: