Why is Anthrax.com so out of date?

How did this turn into a GLBC thread? :lol:

because Great Lakes Brewing is the shit, about the only thing that keeps me sane living in Cleveland. I'm going to go into a deep depression until next November because no more Christmas Ale. And aftyer coming home from last night just an hour ago, I'm positive that they put rufies or something in Christmas Ale.

because Great Lakes Brewing is the shit, about the only thing that keeps me sane living in Cleveland. I'm going to go into a deep depression until next November because no more Christmas Ale. And aftyer coming home from last night just an hour ago, I'm positive that they put rufies or something in Christmas Ale.

:lol: I know what you mean, brother. Everyone in Cleveland has a Christmas Ale story.

I only had two bottles of the stuff last night, and it still fucked me up. Of course that could be because I slammed a bunch of Eliot Ness on top of that.

I had a bunch of Nosferatu, Eliot Ness, and Christmas Ale last night...Thank christ I was at home and didn't have to drive anywhere:lol: I'm pretty sure that I got the good batch of Nosferatu you were talking about, Jeffasin, because that was one of the first ones I tried last night it was fucking delicious.

....of homebrew last month: "Crazy Shirley's Ails, Aches & Pains fully-Krausened, naturally carbonated super ultra extra premium reserve Bohemian-Style Ale: Brewed in Troy's Kitchen one month ago". We drank 14 liters on Xmas and everyone liked it and was FUBAR. Next batch is slated for early in January. Home brewing rules!:kickass:

....of homebrew last month: "Crazy Shirley's Ails, Aches & Pains fully-Krausened, naturally carbonated super ultra extra premium reserve Bohemian-Style Ale: Brewed in Troy's Kitchen one month ago". We drank 14 liters on Xmas and everyone liked it and was FUBAR. Next batch is slated for early in January. Home brewing rules!:kickass:

I got a home brew kit for my bday last year. My first batch sucked. It got contaminated and ended up tasting like somebody left used gym socks on rancid pond water. I haven't tried again yet, but I definitely need to.

I got a home brew kit for my bday last year. My first batch sucked. It got contaminated and ended up tasting like somebody left used gym socks on rancid pond water. I haven't tried again yet, but I definitely need to.

Use a sanitizer on EVERYTHING (either a mild bleach solution or a commercial job)!!!!!; keep your fingers, eyes, extremities out of the wort, and make sure your fermenter is closed!!! Cleanliness is key!!!!! I will be homebrewing again next week. I will keep you apprised.

I bought a book called "How To Brew" and read the first two chapters, but that has been the extent of my home brewing attempts. I've always wanted to try and still do, just not sure if I have the patience required.

People should get used to the website being out of date. When We've Come For You All came out, the website never got a redesign. It still looked like the anciently old Volume 8 website. What was possibly one of Anthrax's best records ever seemed like it didn't even get support from the band's own website. And people wonder why they tried that awful reunion tour.