Why Is It Showing 2 Shows In 1 Night For Anthrax In Chicago??

The show at the Metro is an Anthrax headlining show in the evening.
The other one is a radio show, earlier...

TooleBox Dan said:
Hey Danny Boy does this mean your not gracing us with your prescence at teh Metro. Damn, I think this is one of the first you missed since your buddy blew chunks(or was that SOD?) either way, it sucks to be you....DOH!

Badatta2ud said:
Hey Danny Boy does this mean your not gracing us with your prescence at teh Metro. Damn, I think this is one of the first you missed since your buddy blew chunks(or was that SOD?) either way, it sucks to be you....DOH!
He wants to go but he got backstage passes to see Barbara Streisand in another city, so that='s where he is going.

Badatta2ud said:
Yeah, that was SOD when my friend passed out during Crowbar, and stayed out for the rest of the show. Good times. As for the Metro show, I'm working on it, hopefully I can get something figured out.

jdelpi said:
He wants to go but he got backstage passes to see Barbara Streisand in another city, so that='s where he is going.
You ass. I'm actually trying to save money so I can follow Bette Midler around on tour. But you were close.

TooleBox Dan said:
You ass. I'm actually trying to save money so I can follow Bette Midler around on tour. But you were close.
Saving money, Streisand and Midler....Oy Vay...Scott would be proud of you two lads staying true to your Jewish upbringing.

Reactions: jdelpi
TooleBox Dan said:
Yeah, that was SOD when my friend passed out during Crowbar, and stayed out for the rest of the show. Good times. As for the Metro show, I'm working on it, hopefully I can get something figured out.

Thats so funny, Same thing happened to my friend durring crowbar. The Panzy left to..