Why not go on tour with IRON MAIDEN?

T

TRtwisted

Hey you and MAIDEN are friends or were, why not join up with them on their US trek? What a freaking show that would make!! I don't care how you get to the US really, JUST GET HERE!!!!

That would rule! -> Saxon if you read this.... DO IT NOW! :rollin:

I just heard it is going to be QUEENSRYCHE opening for MAIDEN! No disrespect to QUEENSRYCHE, but SAXON would have been better!!! I think the band needs to get their management dept. to step up!! A tour with MAIDEN is just what this band needs!!! Aren't SAXON and MAIDEN buddies? I am sure they coulda worked something out!!! Well here to wishful thinking!!! UP THE IRONS!!!

Don't forget that Rob Halford is the second band after Queensryche....I saw Queensryche last winter and they sucked, love the band but they sucked. The opener for Maiden/Halford was to be Dream Theater but Queensryche somehow weasled their way in. Saxon would be a premier opener but they would probably only get about 30 mins. Better than nothing I guess.....

I was hoping that Saxon would get the opening slot instead of Queensryche. Can you imagine a solid 45 minute set from Saxon? Wow! If they toured with Maiden, Saxon would be able to come back and headline their own shows at decent venues..

A tour with MAIDEN would be great!!!! But SAXON is to good to be an opening band. They should be the headliner, regardless of who they are with, it will be a great show.

Well, any tour in the states would be benifit the band, be it with Maiden or any type of Metal band. Just get it done! I would love to hear SAXON live again, not just on the CD's. That is all most of us fans in the U.S. get! (It's better than nothing though!) If you can't get here in person, PLEASE release a video or re-issue the old videos and make them accessible here on the site, so we can at least get something live to SEE!! I miss my SAXON!!

aahhh....this thread reminds me of the FIRST time I ever saw SAXON...opening for IRON MAIDEN during the Power and the Glory tour!!!! Those were the days....

HOWEVER....the best SAXON show I have ever seen was this years GRASPOP!!!! @#%$ THE RAIN!!!!! The punters were there for the HEAVY METAL THUNDER!!!!! Talk about a dream come true...TESTAMENT, SAXON, MACHINE HEAD, CAN. CORPSE...and of course..IRON MAIDEN!!!!!! That day will live on for ever!!!!

By the way....

Halford is Opening for Queensryche...who is opening for Maiden!!!!

SAXON...WHEN WILL YOU COME TO CALIFORNIA?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!