Why not...

The Doctor

New Metal Member
Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
Well this is a question to Dan that proly allready have been answered 20666 times but I've been locked up in costody for 2 months so I had no idea that C2 was gonna be made, so it was a happy suprise.
I bought it today and am listening to it now for the second time and rock.

Bra gjort Swana.

Anyway, here's my question, why didn't you recorded C2 with the real Edge?

Från en undrande Finspång bo.
Just det, digga DIO versionen du gjorde för länge sen, ville bara säga det.

EDGE OF SANITY
Crimson II
Death metal (Sound)

En låt. 43 minuter.
Den första delen av Dan Swanös ”Crimson”-saga hålls fortfarande som ett mästerverk av de dödsmetallskallar som blandar ut den dagliga dosen Entombed med tidiga Yes och Genesis. Själv har jag ungefär samma hållning till de sistnämnda som till fläskkarré, även om mötet mellan två på pappret diametralt motsatta musikyttringar är mycket intressant. Mina invändningar mot uppföljaren är därför ungefär som för sju år sedan; handlaget och strukturerandet är excellent och intelligent, men jag saknar tyvärr sådana simpla saker som refränger och klart definierade låtar. Simpel som jag är.
Mattias Kling
Publicerad: 2003-09-05

Aftonbladet

Most likely cause the EoS guys aren't interested in making the kind of music that Dan is,which is the reason why they split up in the first place and he could use other musicians in Crimson II who fit the album better. Suppose he can answer for himself though.