Why oh why!?!?

You sure do spawny, you ol' sex shootin', love pleasin' hot teaser :D :lol:

Both the albums have been reissued so you'll probably find them every now and then at JB or Radical Records maybe or maybe even Metal Mayhem could get it in. I don't know about a local release but I know they've been reissued finally. Before that they were ultra-rare to find and the reissues that did come out were like tiny 1000 copy limited edition pressings.

JB has had All Systems Go a couple of times and for only about $20 too I think... hopefully they'll have the debut every now and then too.

By the way, I think the reason All Systems Go is the more common one to find is because Mark Slaughter is the vocalist on it, and it had the "Love Kills" single.

Oh also, there is a boxed set thing available with both albums and a booklet and stuff but its limited edition so it probably costs heaps :(

Robert Fleischman. I prefer him over Mark Slaughter. He has a bit more balls and a really weird unique voice.... kinda sounds like if Ozzy Osbourne sung about 2 octaves higher with a bit of a Vince Neil snarl!

The remaster of All Systems Go only has the radio edit of Love Kills, not the full album version that runs for 5:33. Dunno why :confused:.

Oh and something just occurred to me, if I hadn't given El Troopo that link to an MP3 of "Twisted" while we were chatting on ICQ one day, he would never have got into VVI, so it's all my fault

He didn't like it much at all to start with. Apparently Robert Fleischmann's voice was too high. This from a man who now likes Nitro :lol:.

W

:lol: :lol:

Wrathy is correct :) At first, Robert's voice was hard for me to get into but I loved the guitar stuff (the riffs in that song rock, especially all the fills and variations in it in the 2nd verse!) But then I started to like his voice more on it (but it is a bit more over the top on that song than the others i think) and when I bought the album on vinyl I was addicted!

Now Jim Gillette on the other hand... THAT's a high voice!!!