Why so quiet about the '12 roster?

DouglasD

Nov 3, 2006
Good moaning!

I am surprised that I am not reading more about what we wanna see announced at the fest...

So, just to throw something out there:

SyX - because they've got a new album out
Sun Caged - Becasue they've got a new album out and have never played
Seventh Wonder - Because they blew the roof off of the place last year
Redemption - Becasue Nik is cool (plus they're a US band)
Pain of Salvation - Because they rock and have quit their embargo on the US (*sigh*)

...any takers?

I say bring over DYNAZTY and let them blow the roof off the place!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning! Well, this is how it turned out on facebook.. we asked a question, "Cast your vote for next year's roster" and it displays the top 100 bands and the votes. (You don't need a facebook account to view the poll).

polltop10.jpg

Btw, Glenn's planning to post the official "guess the roster" thread soon.. winner gets a VIP pass for next year's festival!

~Jen

Good moaning!

I am surprised that I am not reading more about what we wanna see announced at the fest...

So, just to throw something out there:

Pain of Salvation - Because they rock and have quit their embargo on the US (*sigh*)

...any takers?

Patience young Padawan! :loco:

I'd love to finally see Freedom Call in the states, or perhaps Power Quest.

For repeat bands, I'd love to see Stratovarius, and Circus Maximus if they finish their album.

Good morning! Well, this is how it turned out on facebook.. we asked a question, "Cast your vote for next year's roster" and it displays the top 100 bands and the votes. (You don't need a facebook account to view the poll).

Btw, Glenn's planning to post the official "guess the roster" thread soon.. winner gets a VIP pass for next year's festival!

~Jen

However, it doesn't display them in order of #of votes. There are some bands with say, 90 votes that are above bands with 100+ votes.

However, it doesn't display them in order of #of votes. There are some bands with say, 90 votes that are above bands with 100+ votes.

You're right, Joan. But I added a screen shot of our admin view to my post above. :) Check it out.

~Jen

**Content deleted simply for you being a dick about things again. I had honestly thought we had moved past all that. I have no problem with your thoughts and you are free to post them again in this thread as long as you drop the sarcastic attitude just because you don't like the roster.

I still remain ahead of last year's ticket pace...

--Glenn

...any takers?

Yes, but no reason to bring back PoS. They've already jumped the shark. I'd also add:

CIIC
Arena
When The Empire Falls (a very long shot)
Jorn
Cryptic Vision
Tomorrow's Eve
Andra Matos
Everon
Silent Memorial

**Content deleted simply for you being a dick about things again. I had honestly thought we had moved past all that. I have no problem with your thoughts and you are free to post them again in this thread as long as you drop the sarcastic attitude just because you don't like the roster.

I still remain ahead of last year's ticket pace...

--Glenn

OK, I'll quit being an Anthony Weiner. And I am glad the tickets are still selling.

Until a better festival comes along, I'll stick with PP. After all, hope springs eternal for a better PP in 2012.

OK, I'll quit being an Anthony Weiner. And I am glad the tickets are still selling.

Until a better festival comes along, I'll stick with PP. After all, hope springs eternal for a better PP in 2012.

Sorry bro, speaking as someone who attended last years ProgPower and loved every minute of it, I think this line up is awesome with the bands that I've been introduced to like Voyager, Eldritch, Red Circuit, While Heaven Wept, etc

and bands I've never had a chance to see before Dream Evil, Mob Rules, Evergrey, and Vanden Plas! As well as one of my all time favorites Sanctuary, who I am proud to be a sponsor of! Besides out of all the bands you mentioned, only Jorn, Matos, and CIIC would sell tickets, the rest couldn't draw flies! :devil:

And as for your last comment, I would think that Glenn ALWAYS trys to top himself, so I have no doubts that next years line up will be amazing!