Why the hell has Rolling Stone not even mentioned OPETH...!!!

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
Im so freakin angry...!!!......ive had teh magazine for 2+ years now....adn never have they even uttered anyhting about teh scandanavian metal...let aloen Opeth...!!!.....im really pissed...!!!.....I wrote them a letter today...I advice everyone do that too...!!!......goto thier website adn write to them ...!!!..........lets get opeth on the Rolling stone.....!!!..........PEAC EOUT

www.rollingstone.com
letters@rollingstone.com

steel102 said:
probably because of the death grunts tbh.

they have Shit bizkit/korn adn all sorts of american mal/crap-core"metal" in there....!!!.........and that stuf ahs supposed "Growling" too....!!!........why not Opeth...!!......the fact is they do mention metal....but mostly american adn mainstream old skool bands...no mention of bands from teh nordic/scandanevia..!!!................I call prejudice....!!.......PEAC EOUT

I call that stupidity, btw Korn and Shitkit are pop bands, in sound, image, and essence, and Opeth isn't, that's the main difference...

i aint play this said:
Why do you buy that magazine Waz? you should respect yourself imo

hahhaa....!!!.....i was kindda new to the USA and got sucked into that...."o Im a student I need points for my excahnge program...if u subscrieb to teh mag. I can go study abroad..."...hahaha..........and teh 2 year subscription was liek $12.....!!...hahah.......so I signed up....for teh kids sake.......once in awhile they have good political articles...!!!....they are very biased though...totally Democrats/liberal political tendencies...!!......o well......its still a good read.......but yeah....id lvoe to have Opeth in it.....they nee dot make up for all their crappy top song/album lists........hahaha.......!!!!.......PEAC EOUT

waz416c said:
Im so freakin angry...!!!......ive had teh magazine for 2+ years now....adn never have they even uttered anyhting about teh scandanavian metal...let aloen Opeth...!!!.....im really pissed...!!!.....I wrote them a letter today...I advice everyone do that too...!!!......goto thier website adn write to them ...!!!..........lets get opeth on the Rolling stone.....!!!..........PEAC EOUT

www.rollingstone.com
letters@rollingstone.com

Summoninig all the power of the mighty Å, I have aquired a copy of said letter.

"Daer Stollingrone....,

ive had teh magazien for 2+ years now..... NO OPTEH!!..... WFT?..... not a singel wrds!!!.... pull yuor heads out fo yur azzez!!.....!!!...!!...PEAC EOTU!!!"

Waz rulz.:saint:

When the night is to rouse your desires... In a lil bit...
And the wind of darkness whispers... In a lil bit...
Be prepared to leave your reality... In a lil bit...
Wake up for a game called life... In a lil bit...

(50 cent- 2005)