Why was the crying virgin thread closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dodens closes any thread that he doesn't like, absolutely regardless of whether or not the thread breaks any rules or not.

Talk about abusing mod power, I reported him to deron though.

Dodens closes threads that he deems are off topic. Dave is a faggot that doesn't know when he goes overboard on any and all threads.

Seriously. Stop Dave, nobody cares that you don't get laid. No one cares that you do PUA. No one cares that you want to bang random sluts.

Seriously, it isn't Dodens fault, it's yours.

Shoot yourself with a 45 caliber handgun promptly. Thanks.

Dodens closes threads that he deems are off topic. Dave is a faggot that doesn't know when he goes overboard on any and all threads.

Seriously. Stop Dave, nobody cares that you don't get laid. No one cares that you do PUA. No one cares that you want to bang random sluts.

this type of shit is EXACTLY what the crying virgins thread was made for

nothing was said that was inappropriate or against the rules

"I don't like this thread" is not a valid reason to close it.

It's not that he didn't like the thread. It's the fact that every other post was you. Might as well have named it The Dave Thread.

Honestly, I'm relieved to know that you know you're an egotistical fuckshovel, but seriously, don't rub it in people's faces.

Thanks.

I'm going to bed.

Unlike some of you fuckers, I have to work and pay attention tomorrow.

this type of shit is EXACTLY what the crying virgins thread was made for

nothing was said that was inappropriate or against the rules

"I don't like this thread" is not a valid reason to close it.

Amen!!!!

It's not that he didn't like the thread. It's the fact that every other post was you. Might as well have named it The Dave Thread.

Honestly, I'm relieved to know that you know you're an egotistical fuckshovel, but seriously, don't rub it in people's faces.

Thanks.

I'm going to bed.

Unlike some of you fuckers, I have to work and pay attention tomorrow.

No it wasn't it was about everyone you ass!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.