Closed minded thread!

metalized

Sep 10, 2001
not there
F*ck yeah! if you are open minded u have no place here u little bratt! this thread is for true metalheads. all of u fuckers who say that u are "metalhead... but i listen to other music too. You see i am not that closed minded!", go f*ck off!

Heavy metal or no metal at all!!!!!!

In a world full of open minded ones let us few be the closed minded.

And if u want war u can surely f*cking have it!

note: this thread should propably be in the hate pit, but i would like to see what u guys think! after all u got to be open minded to listen to Nevermore, right? hahaha.

Originally posted by Child of Vision
heh. metalized, you amuse me. heavy metal IS the only metal. rap-rock doesn't qualify as metal, pop-rock doesn't qualify as metal...
you're stating the obvious, my friend. :rolleyes:
some ppl turn a blind eye on the obvious though...

heavy metal IS the only metal.

Fuck off. What about Technical-Death or Prog-Metal? ....Or are you too 'closed minded'??

I guess i'm just not part of your little 'posse' that you've got going here metalized, sorry bud. I'll see you in one of the other threads, where we can live in peace and harmony... :D

I'm a close minded too, but I listen to other rock stuff, only if its heavier than Black Sabbath kinda like rock.

But if I was an Openminded I was listening to shit like Britney Spears or NSYNC.

I'm a Thrasher, that's what people called us when i was 15 , that's waht I feel now, even that I listen to alot other styles than Thrash, but I always wear Black, I always have my long hair let loose, and of course My STEREO is ALWAYS with the most evil music that exist.

Death to Posser is what I mean!!!!!!!!!!!

Attack!!!!!!!
If you are Open Minded BUY THE NEW MICHAEL JACKSON CD THEN

Originally posted by Trapped

Fuck off. What about Technical-Death or Prog-Metal? ....Or are you too 'closed minded'??

I guess i'm just not part of your little 'posse' that you've got going here metalized, sorry bud. I'll see you in one of the other threads, where we can live in peace and harmony... :D
It all comes from heavy dude! Priest are heavy, Sabbath are heavy! Don't fucking split metal to tiny bits! Dont label it! Prog metal is a part of heavy fucking metal. dont be like the company assholes who like to fuck metal and come up with fucking terms the whole time!!!! This sux! Prog-Death-Power-Black-Thrash-Classic they all stand under one flag:

HEAVY FUCKING METAL!!!

Don't fucking split metal to tiny bits

I have to. It's my obsession.

...If i didn't do that, there would be In flames mixed with Nile, and Nevermore mixed with Meshuggah, and Death mixed with Lefay... It just wouldn't work.

By the way, if 'metal' is only things heavy, then aren't Korn and Shit-pot (slipknot) mixed in with nevermore and morbid angel?? That just ain't right.

Metal ISN'T just metal.

Can you honestly beleive that Athiest and Opeth are even -Remotely- the same??

I have to. It's my obsession.

...If i didn't do that, there would be In flames mixed with Nile, and Nevermore mixed with Meshuggah, and Death mixed with Lefay... It just wouldn't work.

By the way, if 'metal' is only things heavy, then aren't Korn and Shit-pot (slipknot) mixed in with nevermore and morbid angel?? That just ain't right.

Metal ISN'T just metal.

Can you honestly beleive that Athiest and Opeth are even -Remotely- the same??
This kills metal though! All these little details. aren't those shits from NU called metal already? Dont u call them NU-Metal? Terms are just terms dude! Heavy metal is a reality. I am proud for listening to metal. To heavy metal. A musco that exists for over 30 years now. don't tell me that all haevy metal bands sound the same. it is not the definition, it is the feeling.
You are being like those 12 year old black metal kiddies saying power metal is poser, or those open fucking minded progsters saying "metal? nah! too closed minded". well ficken sich! All bands listened to heavy metal to begin playing like this. Every fucking band. U know... the ones who are too ahead to listen to metal. damnit!

don't tell me that all haevy metal bands sound the same

I didn't say that man... But there has to be some way of knowing what to look for if you like a certain type of metal band, such as with athiest, if there was no genre of 'tech-death', then how would you find Pestilence, Death etc.?? It would ALL be called 'heavy-metal', if you were looking for a similar style band to death, you might accidentally pick up suffocation or cannibal corpse instead.... see what i mean??

You are being like those 12 year old black metal kiddies saying power metal is poser, or those open fucking minded progsters saying "metal? nah! too closed minded".

...I didn't say that either. I love -most- metal styles, (and yes, there IS different styles of metal, they AREN'T all the same), from power, to prog, to technical, to death, to thrash... But that doesn't mean that they are all the same...!

Example 1:

Spiral architect VS Opeth

Example 2:

Meshuggah VS Nevermore.

See what i'm going on about??

...You haven't heard of opeth?? Fair enough.

They're progressive. REALLY progressive. 10:00 songs all around the place. It's heaps epic stuff, it's all got a storyline, great lyrics.

Check out 'The moor' or 'Face of melinda' off their Still Life album...

...You haven't heard of opeth?? Fair enough.

They're progressive. REALLY progressive. 10:00 songs all around the place. It's heaps epic stuff, it's all got a storyline, great lyrics.

Check out 'The moor' or 'Face of melinda' off their Still Life album...

right...!

Trapped is right. about how to express things in metal! terms are just terms though! i have heard many times ppl calling prog, bands that other ppl call power, or other technical, or others they call them jazz/fussion metal or whatever.

Hey dudes if you say they are power in US one will think "ah like pantera, right?", another will think "hmmm... Fates warning, huh?" or "Destiny's End like?" or "Kamelot eh?"

So????

Heavy Metal dudes! Heavy fucking Metal!

Pantera - Cowboys from hell... Was kindof PowerMetal, in fact, yeah, it was power metal. But anything after that is more hardcore/thrash.

Power metal?? I consider 'Powermetal' as bands who write about elves and swords and lost maidens. NOT my cup-'o-tea.... But then there is power-prog and stuff like that, which is cool.

...Metalized is also right, but there IS different types of metal.

Maybe we should make a genre for each band...!?

Nevermore-Metal
Opeth-Metal
Martyr-Metal :D
Death-Metal
Control Denied- Metal
Meshuggah - Metal.

It's much easier that way!!