Are you Open-Minded?

I try my best to be open minded, but some stuff I just think sounds like crap. It's like licorice- redvines suck, and are actual licorice, but twizzlers taste good and are fake. Everybody thinks twizzlers when someone says licorice, cause it's mainstream. however, I always remember that twizzlers are a desecendent of Redvines.

Like AC/DC. I CAN NOT STAND THEM. I HATE THEM. However, I do appreciate all they have done for music. Same goes for Bob -puke- Dylan.

MrJack said:
Like AC/DC. I CAN NOT STAND THEM. I HATE THEM. However, I do appreciate all they have done for music. Same goes for Bob -puke- Dylan.

AC/DC is pure scumbad rock and roll, cock rock before there was cock rock if you will. Brilliant band, but they've done nothing for music overall. As for Dylan, he's a lyricist, not a brilliant musician but he lyrics are so bloody insightful of the contempory isuues of America and, moreover, the world.

I really think I'm very open minded. I only say that because i used to not be. I find to simply be a case of "If I like it I listen to it" regardless of whether it's rap, rave, metal, country, bubble gum pop, it doesn't matter.

life is not a constant, therefore music is not either. without variation what does it all mean!!!
variation is like the air we breath, if not constantly moving and coming in different pressures would we be alive!
without bands so different such as opeth et all we would suffocate in our own dead atmosphere.

Ken Lyall said:
life is not a constant, therefore music is not either. without variation what does it all mean!!!
variation is like the air we breath, if not constantly moving and coming in different pressures would we be alive!
without bands so different such as opeth et all we would suffocate in our own dead atmosphere.

that was beautiful. its a good thing that there is a wide variety of music out there. i don't want to die.