......wil you marry me? :')

Koichi said:
I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean that.

I've just been stressed you know, what with work, and trying to put food on the table for our kids. I want them to happy, I want you to be happy.

It's ok, I understand you ;)

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HATE IT WHEN I TYPE A REALLY IN DEPTH, WITTY REPLY TO SEVERAL PEOPLE AND I FUCK IT UP BY HIGHLIGHTING THE WHOLE THING AND 'COPYING' IT JUST IN CASE THE PAGE LOAD, BUT CRASHES, BUT ACCIDENTALLY PRESSING 'Crtl+V' INSTEAD OF 'Crtl+C'.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK! :YELL:

Seraphim said:
Not so loud.... people are trying to sleep.
Sh'up. :mad:

Now iI have to go back to the kitchen before I 'black' the mince instead of 'browning' it. :bah:

Dinner is serverd. :Smug:

Pasketti Bolognase for all the lovely ladies already on their way over here. ;) (Seeing as I had to cook up enough sauce for 4-5 meals at once anyway.)

I've lived over 10 years on my own (or with a bf :rolleyes: ). I'm actually sick and tired of preparing food everyday and cleaning the house, washing clothes etc. :Smug: That's why I buy microwave meals most of the time or order pizza or something. Maybe once in a week I'm arsed to actually make some real food.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
I've lived over 10 years on my own (or with a bf :rolleyes: ). I'm actually sick and tired of preparing food everyday and cleaning the house, washing clothes etc. :Smug: That's why I buy microwave meals most of the time or order pizza or something. Maybe once in a week I'm arsed to actually make some real food.
Well then you just won't do then. Will you?* ;)

*I will still however still offer the sex0ring service.... for a fee, of course. :Smug:

Caillac said:
I think you wouldn't be happy with me ;)
Caillac said:
Give me this 100 and I'd fly to Australia .. :p
You know $100 won't get you too Australia, right? :err: Tell ya what, I'll keep the $100 and I'll fly over to your place....... though I guess that means I'll be doing all the cooking and cleaning for you, deal? :(

Fourka said:
spike, my pasta is my speciality! :p
Are you trying ot imply that you could cook Pasketti ( ;) ) better than me!? :eek: That's a bit rich don't you think? :lol:

Violet Baudelaire said:
this is so romantic Spike...
*buys plane ticket*
Yes well... thanks terribly. :Smug: You know it has oft been noted that I have a strong resembelance both in apperances to the infamous Don Juan. :rolleyes:

NaTaSMAI said:
I'd love to help you out Spikey, but I can't afford a ticket to aussieland.
Expression of interest noted. Come back when you are financially viable. :Smug:

ouagadougou said:
eekk you live in my favourite city, Caillac :eek:

good for you
*Remembers to bring you LOTS of 'Kinder'* ;)

Profånity said:
How much?
Touche. :Smug:

Note however that that offer was only open to certain spouses who weren't willing too cook for me when they came over, and since if you came over I'd MAKE YOU MY BITCH! :heh: , you'd be doing all the cooking (in full chefs costume), and cleaning (with your tongue) anyway.

But since the applicable fee scales depending on the individual, in your case Profanity, the inccured fee would be.......

*Pulls out a calculator*

.....A MILLION TRILLION DOLLARS!!*

*Rounded to the nearest googleplex. :Smug:

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Now that sounds like my kind of diet, i know what you mean its what i call readys , there's no messing with preparation and stuff , just lovely fast foooood :loco: i do like cooking :) but i hate washing up :erk:

Susie said:
Now that sounds like my kind of diet, i know what you mean its what i call readys , there's no messing with preparation and stuff , just lovely fast foooood :loco: i do like cooking :) but i hate washing up :erk:
haha yeah that´s the main reason why cooking sucks wet nads :erk:

Spike said:
Are you trying ot imply that you could cook Pasketti ( ;) ) better than me!? :eek: That's a bit rich don't you think? :lol:

To be honest, yes, that's what I was impying... :Spin: There are always ways to taste my Pasketti :D I can cook it and send it to you so that you can compare it with yours.;) Then you would be sure that I have to come over there to cook for you..hehehe
And yes...Bolognese is the one I can cook best :Spin:

Fourka said:
To be honest, yes, that's what I was impying... :Spin: There are always ways to taste my Pasketti :D I can cook it and send it to you so that you can compare it with yours.;) Then you would be sure that I have to come over there to cook for you..hehehe
And yes...Bolognese is the one I can cook best :Spin:
But surely you realise that any pasta no matter how well cooked will lose it's best qualities (al dente) if you subject it to such a lengthy journey? Also to be honest, I'd say you wouldn't know good pasketti if it bit you on the BUM! :p and it is for these two reasons that you must come over and cook for me (and I for you ;) ) and then we'll see who makes the best pasketti............ THEN you can stay!