wildchild

I never met her, or read an interview with her, or whatever, so I really can't judge, but what da hell is wrong if somebody doesn't care to be famous?
do you think it's better to keep your nose up in the air and fuck everyone up with "I'm the worlds greatest" stuff?

I'm not gonna fight for avril or whatever, I just didn't get your point. ;)

yeah but, avril looks from the stage, and knows that she sees gullable people. thats no respect. she sees them as a supply of cash ONLY!
But Alexi will look from the stage and will know that every person in the room...venue, are cool bastards! who listen to kick ass music! who has interests just like the band.
That kicks arse :)

hell yeah!

if I was like a fucking heavy metal star and I was up there in the stage with my corpsepaint and heavy double axe all stained of blood and was throwing animal limbs and horse heads at the audience and I saw they were enjoying it, I would definitely respect them for their good taste because heavy metal fucking rocks YEAH!!!!!!!

but if I was like a pop singer dancing with my crappy moves and shaking my ass and pretending to be cool and just being THE MOST PATHETIC HUMAN BEING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD and looked at the audience and they were actually enjoying it, I think I'd put my corpsepaint on, grab my double axe and jump down on them to slaugther all those fucking pop-ass motherfuckers and eat their fucking hearts!!!

so I see what you mean, somefuckingwarrior!! damn you are wise!!! HEAVY METAL RAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

i think in the future, bands are gonna have to be extremely respected and admired, and not famous at all.
Coz everyone will end up just ripping them off with mp3s "when all people know how", and fame in the future is gonna lead to obsessive nutcases out there attempting murders on them.
i think anyway. theres already alot of lunatics out there wanting their hands on fucking famous...fame-seeking popstars...celebs... etc.
tell me if you think ive lost the plot :)

Originally posted by Stygian Apothegm
avril is a horrible person. she doesnt even care she's famous. she doesnt care she lives the dreams of what so many people want. fucking spoiled bitch.

Same opinion about fuckin' Avril. :)

Originally posted by MagSec4
Holy shit, I hear about this Avril everywhere! In school... random people talking... even fuckin metal forums!!! why?
Who the fuck is she and why do metal fans keep talking about her?!!!!

I don't watch mtv or listen to radio... I couldn't care less of what goes on in the pop world.

AFUCKINMEN!