The Wildchild-guitar

^^Yeah the first ones had to suck badly...ive seen a couple of them with so bad painting i coud do better srsly!!! :lol: But im glad mines fine!

^^ Erm I wasn't talking about the paint, the guitar played like shit.

Yeah i believe you...but i said too that when i got mine the setup wasnt the best and from what i know the stores where u can try one it has to be really from the arse the setup i mean. But coud be that you just didnt like it too. Mine plays like fuckin ace tho.

Thanks a lot Warheart and the phenomenom.the gainbooster edwards are amazing,so I think I've pretty much decided which one I'm going to buy.I love the white one.now the thing is to get the money,which unfortunately is the worst part :( ,but anyway,this guitars are worth the price.:D

Thanks a lot Warheart and the phenomenom.the gainbooster edwards are amazing,so I think I've pretty much decided which one I'm going to buy.I love the white one.now the thing is to get the money,which unfortunately is the worst part :( ,but anyway,this guitars are worth the price.:D

Yeah no problem;) Yeah definetly...a ESP edwards will surely serve you 10 times better than a esp ltd alexi-600. Then theres the fact that when theyre only available in japan everyone doesnt own one ;)

about the videos,do you mean this one?if not there you go with a good test of Alexi's new sound(which I do like more than the previous) and a funny but short interview with Alexi and Janne,Janne drunk as usually.

Interview+Seymour Duncan Test

:lol: that has to be one of the worst interviews ever

ha but i don't think that's a fair sample of his new sound. I think we should wait for the album before judging. i mean its not like the recording setup for CRY or TW or something, and it's just meant to be super loud etc etc so I don't think we can say one way or the other from that.

:lol: that has to be one of the worst interviews ever

ha but i don't think that's a fair sample of his new sound. I think we should wait for the album before judging. i mean its not like the recording setup for CRY or TW or something, and it's just meant to be super loud etc etc so I don't think we can say one way or the other from that.

I agree

about the new sound and the interview :lol:

well,you cant see a precise difference,but it sounds more powerful or as you want to call it than,f.e.,CRY.or at least that's what I feel.in CRY I always felt the guitar sound as if the cables were fucked up or the wireles system out of battery;in this video the guitars sounded IMO a thousand times better.and even though maybe live it's all about volume and that,in studio you can make a single coil sound just as an active and boosted humbucker,so you get better idea of the real sound live than in studio.or at least that's what I feel as a guitarist when recording or playing live:in front of the computer I can do whatever I want,live I can only plug and play.

well,you cant see a precise difference,but it sounds more powerful or as you want to call it than,f.e.,CRY.or at least that's what I feel.in CRY I always felt the guitar sound as if the cables were fucked up or the wireles system out of battery;in this video the guitars sounded IMO a thousand times better.and even though maybe live it's all about volume and that,in studio you can make a single coil sound just as an active and boosted humbucker,so you get better idea of the real sound live than in studio.or at least that's what I feel as a guitarist when recording or playing live:in front of the computer I can do whatever I want,live I can only plug and play.

I hear clear difference...ofcourse i heard it before too when i was on tuska but the guitar tone is much less grainy,muddy,trebley. It has more punch and has exactly the sound id want on my guitar. It can be compared to the last time alexi was heard playing without booster on his ESP...Tuska 2003. Its like that but with more ballsier tone and more gain so its perfect:headbang:

in studio you can make a single coil sound just as an active and boosted humbucker,so you get better idea of the real sound live than in studio.

are you just talking out of your ass :lol:

there is something to be said for over-processing. but there is no fucking way i can i can make a fender strat with a single coil sound like a fucking emg-81 loaded jackson.

yep there is.well,of course never exactly,but with boosters and hi gain amps,you wouldn't belive what you can make.of course you'll never make it sound exactly,and not everyone can,but technology nowadays can do almost everything,like changing what you've recorded with pro tools or recording full lenght albums at home with an acceptable sound.

@the phenomenom:yeah,that was what I tought.

Yeah theres such a bunch of weird gadgets nowadays theres pretty much no limits for what can be done. Ofcourse its better to get the humbucker sound of a humbucker guitar but its not impossible to get close with a single coil one either:p I still doubt someone would get a Fender mexican strat to sound=Jackson RR24:lol:

hey!is this a new one?the previous ones were the sawtooth(white pinstripes),the white one(black pinstripes),the arrow-head one(yellow bevels)and the pink one(pink pinstripes),but I didn't know about one with yellow bevels and sawtooth inlays.