The Wildchild-guitar

^^Yeah i figured that:lol: I am too...i did a couple of hours some lawnmowing and shit :erk: Yeah everyone does bash him(well not rly. But his guitars have turned out cool still.

1.) Learn to properly spell
2.) So what, I bet that your "real" Jackson RR is not a good one. JS30 or RX10D or RR3, right? None of these are anything good. And it's not all in how it plays...the sound is just as important (not what pickups are in, but how good wood it is, cheaper guitars resonate really badly)
Get yourself something that is neck-thru, has a real floyd, better fretwork and quality wood. Not the guitars that cost 300eur new at most. You'll see that when you have one guitar like that, you won't even touch the cheaper ones again.

Jackson RR3 are IMO very good guitars...very good indeed for that kinda money.

I'll be honest. I tried an RR24 in a guitar store last week and I thought it was horrible :erk: It could have been the shop set up but still, :erk:

I'll be honest. I tried an RR24 in a guitar store last week and I thought it was horrible :erk: It could have been the shop set up but still, :erk:

So ive heard too. I wont lie to you...the bridge wasnt entirely perfect set up and OTHER rr24's ive seen have horrible paint flaws:erk: Mine was just perfect though. It hasnt had single problem yet and it has incredible neck and action. Still i believe what you say is true and it can involve many factors in why it was bad...setup is one thing.

i have no problem with my RR... but i didn't have the chance to try other RR's because i moved back home...

So ive heard too. I wont lie to you...the bridge wasnt entirely perfect set up and OTHER rr24's ive seen have horrible paint flaws Mine was just perfect though. It hasnt had single problem yet and it has incredible neck and action. Still i believe what you say is true and it can involve many factors in why it was bad...setup is one thing.

guess our RR's are alright... paintwork is without mistake, playibility and sound excellent... :p

now that we have moved from the main topic maybe I can ask somethig to you guys:
-where can I get the Edwards?does any online shop ship them?(I've searched the net and I've not found anything myself)
-about the LTD Alexi 600,after saying that it has nothing to do with Alexi's ESPs and that it hasn't even the same shape,I prettey much thinkt that the quality is not bad.anyone who has one or has tried them and can give advice?
-I've asked in my local dealers and anyone knows about the stars.do any online shop sell them?

now that we have moved from the main topic maybe I can ask somethig to you guys:
-where can I get the Edwards?does any online shop ship them?(I've searched the net and I've not found anything myself)
-about the LTD Alexi 600,after saying that it has nothing to do with Alexi's ESPs and that it hasn't even the same shape,I prettey much thinkt that the quality is not bad.anyone who has one or has tried them and can give advice?
-I've asked in my local dealers and anyone knows about the stars.do any online shop sell them?

Okay now here comes advice. The Esp Edwards can be found at Ikebe gakki,bmusic and ebay. Heres what it looks like: http://i11.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/8c/43/64b5_12.JPG
I woud reccomend getting it from ikebe gakki though since thats what im gonna do...since its a shop then its more reliable. Well i can tell you safely that the edwards alexi is gonna pwn LTD alexi-600s ass in terms of quality...i know that already from that its made in same halls as esp and in japan instead of korea. Its not bad but it coud be better you know...ive tried a alexi-600 and i thought it didnt pwn my RR24 still and the shape is jsut :erk: The Edwards alexi is like a factory made ESP Alexi...its his customshop model WITHOUT the "customshopping" and handcrafting. Online shops do sell both jackson stars and esp edwards...Ikebe gakki and ebay is your way ;)

i have no problem with my RR... but i didn't have the chance to try other RR's because i moved back home...
guess our RR's are alright... paintwork is without mistake, playibility and sound excellent... :p

Yeah same here but i do believe that jackson rr24 has a series of serious shitty mistake guitars and that i just got lucky...and you too :p

I've seen the Edwards brand new on Ebay.

ESP Edwards "Arrow Head" RV
ESP Edwards "Scythe" RV (1)
ESP Edwards "Scythe" RV (2)
ESP Edwards "Saw Tooth" RV (1)
ESP Edwards "Saw Tooth" RV (2)

Jackson Stars are only made in Japan so you'll HAVE to contact a Japanese dealer to get one, UNLESS you bought a 2nd hand one from someone in the US or something.

Jackson Stars RR#s

ONLY if you're interested, then you can email:

Ikebe Gakki

There's another guy but I can't remember his name. Nazgul knows.

edit: :lol: Looks like me and the_phenom knows what's goin' down yo

I've seen the Edwards brand new on Ebay.

ESP Edwards "Arrow Head" RV
ESP Edwards "Scythe" RV (1)
ESP Edwards "Scythe" RV (2)
ESP Edwards "Saw Tooth" RV (1)
ESP Edwards "Saw Tooth" RV (2)

Jackson Stars are only made in Japan so you'll HAVE to contact a Japanese dealer to get one, UNLESS you bought a 2nd hand one from someone in the US or something.

Jackson Stars RR#s

ONLY if you're interested, then you can email:

Ikebe Gakki

There's another guy but I can't remember his name. Nazgul knows.

edit: :lol: Looks like me and the_phenom knows what's goin' down yo

Yeah:lol: we are so l33t :lol::lol::lol:

IMO its pretty cool there has started coming up these edwards with gainboosters now but I would rather have one without it and chuck the pickup out and put in a seymour duncan blackout and get the alexi sound that way :D Btw they have a clip on youtube from hellfest with professional filming and his gutiar aint sounding that muddy anymore.