The Wildchild-guitar

I don't use it much at all. I usually just log on, look around the forums for a bit, listen to music, tab, and watch The Thin Blue Line. :)

yeah,it's not of muhc use msn.about alexi's guitar,@arvoitus's got the point to anyone who still thought that it got broken.it was SoB mistake(somethig unusual,but possible).and I can add that it was used in the HCD european tour aswell,to play Sixpounder and Angels Don't Kill,which went one after the other in the set.

you're seriously the most useless fucking stupid poster ever, kill yourself.

on the topic of the guitar though i bet its floating around somewhere, i doubt someone would steal it and keep it unless they were a crazy fan. his wildchild guitar was a lot nicer than his new esps thats for sure.

@Mitch: The Mag arrived yesterday. I was surprised, but I only paid 2.50 € (incl postage). So that means: It's absolutely not necessary that you still take it. 2,50 € won't kill me at all but on the other hand, you just bought an expensive guitar and surely don't want to spend more money than necessary at the moment. I absolutely understand and it's really ok if you don't take it :)

@flying v-guy: How dull can someone be? It's totally disrespectful when you see that somebody oviously spent money and you walk in anyway and do something like this.
It was luck that I didn't have to pay much money, but the principle is what makes me angry.

well i find the Wildchild RR is the nicest one i think it looks the best on alexi aswell Like on the first picture from the second post *warheart*

but i m thinking of starting a new project Jackson RR AL Replica 02 green bevals and the 03 white bevals but first i need some money whaha

well i find the Wildchild RR is the nicest one i think it looks the best on alexi aswell Like on the first picture from the second post *warheart*

but i m thinking of starting a new project Jackson RR AL Replica 02 green bevals and the 03 white bevals but first i need some money whaha
The yellow really matches the gold hardware well. And i so like the combination of gold hardware + sharkfins + binding etc.

Btw: where do you live @Fastbodom ?

@Mitch: The Mag arrived yesterday. I was surprised, but I only paid 2.50 € (incl postage). So that means: It's absolutely not necessary that you still take it. 2,50 € won't kill me at all but on the other hand, you just bought an expensive guitar and surely don't want to spend more money than necessary at the moment. I absolutely understand and it's really ok if you don't take it :)

@flying v-guy: How dull can someone be? It's totally disrespectful when you see that somebody oviously spent money and you walk in anyway and do something like this.
It was luck that I didn't have to pay much money, but the principle is what makes me angry.

Awesome, send me a PM and we'll sort out the details. I still want it, if that's cool with you. I accepted "flying v-guy's" offer because then I could have the pic on my computer in good scanned quality but I still want the mag. Just like none of my pics do the RR justice at all.

Thanks alot for this!! :worship:

Get yourself a real guitar instead of transforming piece of shit guitars into something that kinda looks like what you want.

Get yourself a real guitar instead of transforming piece of shit guitars into something that kinda looks like what you want.

Yes if its the playability and sound he wants. He might aswell just like the building then its okay but for gods sake if you try to really get somethin LIKE THAT then do as nazgul said :)

EDIT: If you want alexi guitar then save money and dont buy those crappy guitars. THen when you have money go and buy a Jackson stars. Thats very close to a wildchild guitar and you might aswell ask them to do one with green bevels instead of yellow.