The Wildchild-guitar

chop, you goddamn idiot, don't hijack the fucking operation - I just ordered the mag and I want my money :lol:

oh fuck :lol:

Corny said:
@Mitch: They say 2-5 days. I contact you when I have it and when I know how much shipping would cost. I have a paypal account now.

Oh wow, so quick! It's a good job it's only cheap, I don't wanna spend too much this month 'cause I've still got that Custom's fee to pay on my RR. :ill:

Thanks dude!!

Justinschut said:
the finish doesnt look to good tho.. did they put out sigarettes on the body or something ?

I thought it was sweat at first but now that I look at other pics, I can actually see that it's permanent marks. :zombie: Still, I'd take that guitar in that condition and burn all of mine!!

-[chop]-;6545731 said:
Hmm...i think i have a pic from that show or a similar...

jackson3xl3qmxg6.jpg

I found it here on the board i think....

Looks like Alexi got in a fight with some hardcore gansta niggas and they capped his guitar! :lol:

nonono.

I said:

"That's just like saying that the Earth is a sphere".

Is the Earth a sphere? Fuck yes, it's a fact.

So saying that the earth being a sphere is a fact, then so is me being a fanboy (of cob or just that guitar...).

Hence...:D:D:D:D:D:kickass:

And you homo, go listen to Hatebreeder in it's entirety right now. :mad:

:lol: That's what I thought you meant. Besides, I've strayed from my excessive COB Alexi Laiho fanboy stage years ago. Moved on to greater things :lol:

And I do listen to HB and FTR every once in a while :D

I thought it was sweat at first but now that I look at other pics, I can actually see that it's permanent marks. :zombie: Still, I'd take that guitar in that condition and burn all of mine!!

I agree :lol: It looks sweet, and who cares if the finish is banged up, it looks more badass :D

And it can be fixed nonetheless :p

I want it T_T

nonono.Hell yeah, the first time I saw that pic, I couldn't stop staring at it. I think I like it more than the WildChild RR but unfortunately, it's only available through a Custom order.

Yeah it really is a nice guitar...I like the green more as well...

chop, you goddamn idiot, don't hijack the fucking operation - I just ordered the mag and I want my money :lol:

:lol: sorry dude...

well i dont know it anymore ,one say it is broken the other says its not so i dont give a fuck about it anymore
State:
It is a neckthrough guitar.
(if)They broke it in the Singery Tour 2002.
Alexi played on it in the Hate Crew Deathroll Finland tour.
Alexi played it on Tuska 2003.

^sry dude...i need to do it 2morrow...i just came home from school and i gotta learn a power point prsentation and do some other stuff...prolly 2morrow or saturday afternoon it'll be on...;)