The Wildchild-guitar

but,about that guitar I've got one question:we know that it's not broken(or at least that it dind't get broken in the 2002 Sinergy tour),but to whom did or does that guitar belong?Alexi or Roope?because I think I remember SoB saying that it was Roope's and he lent it to Alexi.and still in the RR's theme,I think I read somewhere that after Spinfeast and what happened,Mussamailma lent Alexi a RR(I think it was kinda like his Wildchild but without the sticker obviously).the questions are:is that true?if it is,has anyone a picture of it?

I thought it was roopes too. Didnt roope have one with solid bevels? (Now i think tahts total bullshit...its my mind playing tricks again)

Well it's believable that it's Alexi's. I've NEVER seen Roope even touch it and he doesn't show it during the CRY DVD where he had his other guitars does he?

I've seen Alexi play it on quite a few occasions. If it were Roope's, then there'd be at least ONE pic of him with it.

Well it's believable that it's Alexi's. I've NEVER seen Roope even touch it and he doesn't show it during the CRY DVD where he had his other guitars does he?

I've seen Alexi play it on quite a few occasions. If it were Roope's, then there'd be at least ONE pic of him with it.

not necessary,because Roope has yet another Jackson,a white one,and he doesn't show that one on CRY Kekonen's Axe's(it's showed in the documentary in the remembering of Stone(17:09) and in the Deleted Scenes Retards Of Bodom in a scene of Alexi playing unplugged with this guitar behind(1:25)),so it can be Roope.But just can,we don't know.let's hope someone guides us towards the solution.I've not been able to find a picture,but you can see it on the DVD and I think I had a picture in one mag.I'll see if I can scan it.

The yellow really matches the gold hardware well. And i so like the combination of gold hardware + sharkfins + binding etc.

Btw: where do you live @Fastbodom ?

i live in holland

Get yourself a real guitar instead of transforming piece of shit guitars into something that kinda looks like what you want.

well the pieves of shit guitar that i transformed even plays beter than my Real Jackson RR whaha :p soo i really like the neck that i made for the "piece of Shit guitar"

I think I read somewhere that after Spinfeast and what happened,Mussamailma lent Alexi a RR(I think it was kinda like his Wildchild but without the sticker obviously).the questions are:is that true?if it is,has anyone a picture of it?

Yeah, that was just a normal RR1 with gold pinstripes. I guess Aleexi didn't like it because it had 22 frets. Here's a pic:
asinergyh4evap8.jpg

I think Roope had mostly all of his jacksons BEFORE he joined COB

Indeed, he had atleast 5 CS Jacksons. First RR with yellow bevels and 22 frets (he sold that one later and one guy from Finland has it now), then the same one but with 24 frets and a single coil, the white one with reversed inlays, the one with iron cross inlays (seen in Passage to the Reaper video) and that one with green pinstripes.

I have pics of all of them with Roope, except of the one with green pinstripes.

i live in holland

well the pieves of shit guitar that i transformed even plays beter than my Real Jackson RR whaha :p soo i really like the neck that i made for the "piece of Shit guitar"

1.) Learn to properly spell
2.) So what, I bet that your "real" Jackson RR is not a good one. JS30 or RX10D or RR3, right? None of these are anything good. And it's not all in how it plays...the sound is just as important (not what pickups are in, but how good wood it is, cheaper guitars resonate really badly)
Get yourself something that is neck-thru, has a real floyd, better fretwork and quality wood. Not the guitars that cost 300eur new at most. You'll see that when you have one guitar like that, you won't even touch the cheaper ones again.

It was confirmed by Roope in an interview, he stated something to the effect that it was lying his about his place or the rehearsal space in pieces.

That is interesting to hear...do you have that interview somewhere?
A friend of Roope's...Jope (guitarist for the band To/Die/For) said that the guitar is in bad shape, needs some hardware and a refret...nothing about physical damage to the neck. I'll see if I can contact him and confirm that again.

youre right nazgul i totally agree

but i dont have much money :p i really want to have an Jackson CS or Jackson Stars Custom like what you orderd more than what i m building

but still i do those projects for fun and its for experiments or how that is called in english

youre right nazgul i totally agree

but i dont have much money :p i really want to have an Jackson CS or Jackson Stars Custom like what you orderd more than what i m building

but still i do those projects for fun and its for experiments or how that is called in english

You seem to be a huge alexi fan who wants to have a alexi guitar...why dont you just get a jackson rr24 or a stars js2p or a esp edwards alexi signature?