will canes sell out?

Aug 3, 2003
Philly
I am going to the Anaheim show Friday night, and I didn't think I was going to be able to go to the SD one but I just MIGHT be able to show up late just for Opeth's set...(I'm guessing get there at 11?) Well anyways, my question is do you guys think it would be possible to just show up at 11 and buy a ticket? Is the box office even open that late or would I have to go earlier in the day and buy it, and do you guys think it would sell out by tomorrow night? I've never been to Canes so I have no idea how big it is. Thanks a lot!

Canes is a pretty big place and it holds alot of people. Last time they played there the place was packed. You might want to buy a ticket before hand so you don't have to waste a trip down there for nothing incase it's sold out. When I called regarding tickets the other day the guy said they still had a few left.

I don't think the box office will be closed since it's a bar.. and it's open since late at night.

yeah give them a call:

Canes Bar & Grill
3105 Ocean Front Walk
San Diego, CA 92109
Tel: (858) 488-1780
Fax: (858) 488-8882
Email: pjcanes@pacbell.net
Open Daily 11:00am-2:00am
Cash, MasterCard, Visa

i'm sure it sold out last time, place was really REALLY full.

and the sound was pretty bad, way too much bass, which is a shame because overall I liked the venue a lot more then anaheim HOB.