Please videotape opeth's set!

This prob will never happen again...and i won't die in peace if i never own a video of this damnation tour.(one show at least that is) (not that i'm about to die either) someone hook it up...sell it through this chat site or through ebay. I asked the merch guy at the berklee show if they would record it on video and he said "yeah but just for our personal use" ....come on man..this is historic music happening that needs to be documented!!!!!!!

Yicjdic said:
:rolleyes: Err ya what he said...

Well i dont know how to host anything.. my brother is a cunt and never told me "the good sites" to do so.

I put Benighted and To Ride The Disease on the UM hub. it should be floating around. Opethpainter has those two songs and so does a few other people i assume. Just look for "Opeth - Benighted (live)" and "Opeth - To Rid The Disease (live)"

eheh... i could host some mp3s on the metalnutters.com servers, which are hosting my opeth italian page... the problem is that massive downloads would steal bandwidth, and i had some problems about that in the past...

I have the Benighted and To Rid The Disease mp3's, I'll host them in a minute. If anyone else has any other mp3's from this tour that they need to host, send me a PM, I'd be happy to host them :)