Will COB be headlining any tours this summer/year?

john123

New Metal Member
Nov 25, 2007
Any info on whether they'll be doing their own blooddrunk tour this year? instead of that gigantour stuff....where they'll probably play like 2 songs and be done.

I hope so!
COB live is always nice. And I really want to know how they are gonna mix there older stuff with songs like BD or BFH.

Haven't heard of any tours they would be doing, except for the 3-4 live shows in Finland (Sauna Open Air, Rockperry confirmed) and Wacken this summer... Best chance of catching them playing anywhere would be here in Finland, I suppose. :p Hope they would at least come to Tuska this year...

uuugghh....i was really hoping they would come to canada just like they always do during their tours... (no, i didnt forget about gigantour)

In this week's Kerrang, Alexi was asked (re the Astoria gig) why they're only playing one show, and he said, "we'll be back
to do a full European tour with some UK shows included later on" ...

From Blabbermouth:

Finnish metallers CHILDREN OF BODOM will embark on a tour of Australia and New Zealand in June. Confirmed dates are as follows:

June 20 - Brisbane, AUS @ The Arena Entertainment Complex (All Ages)
June 22 - Melbourne, AUS @ The Palace Theatre (formerly The Metro)
June 24 - Sydney, AUS @ The Enmore Theatre (All Ages)
June 26 - Auckland, NZ @ The Transmission Room (All Ages)
June 28 - Adelaide, AUS @ Fowler's Live (All Ages)
June 30 - Perth, AUS @ Capitol Theatre

Tickets go on sale on Monday, March 17.

From Blabbermouth:

Finnish metallers CHILDREN OF BODOM will embark on a tour of Australia and New Zealand in June. Confirmed dates are as follows:

June 22 - Melbourne, AUS @ The Palace Theatre (formerly The Metro)

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOUUUUUUU!!!!!! :headbang:

I dont think its gonna be an all ages show though... doesnt say it anyways. :erk:

From Blabbermouth:

June 26 - Auckland, NZ @ The Transmission Room (All Ages)

Yess! thanks very much for the info valkokukka. All ages as well, that means a day off school for me. I'm buying my ticket on the 17th

well, they probably won't do a European tour in the summer, cause then it's the festival season, so the most early possibility for a tour would be somewhere at the end of the year